Single-Game Tickets for Remaining 2021 Bulls Home Games on Sale
DURHAM - The Durham Bulls have announced single-game tickets for all remaining 2021 home games at Durham Bulls Athletic Park are on sale. Tickets can be purchased online at durhambulls.com or by calling 919.956.BULL.
The DBAP will continue to operate at full capacity, though the Bulls will provide socially distant, pod style seating in certain seating sections on a first-come first-serve basis for Tuesday and Wednesday home games until further notice for fans who wish to remain socially distanced.
The updated health and safety policies at Durham Bulls Athletic Park starting on June 1 remain. Vaccinated guests are not required to wear a mask when attending an event at the DBAP. Non-vaccinated fans are asked and encouraged to wear masks at all times when not eating or drinking. No proof of vaccination will be required, and fans are asked to make the right choice for their own safety and for the safety of others around them.
A full list of health and safety measures can be found online at milb.com/durham/ballpark/covid19-policies.
Upcoming promotions at Durham Bulls Athletic Park include Pride Night (June 30), Independence Day Celebration, with post-game fireworks on Friday, July 2, Saturday, July 3 and Sunday, July 4, as well as Wizarding Wednesday (July 14) and Christmas in July Weekend (July 24-25). Scheduled August and September promotions include Dinos at the DBAP (August 7), Pirates and Princesses Night (August 8), Bark in the Park (August 18 and September 8) and First Responder Appreciation.
The Bulls are scheduled to continue their six-game homestand with the Charlotte Knights on Friday evening, with first pitch scheduled for 6:35pm. Tickets can be purchased online at durhambulls.com.
• Discuss this story on the Triple-A East League message board...
Triple-A East League Stories from June 11, 2021
- Bisons Piece Together 4-2 Win over Division-Leading RailRiders - Buffalo Bisons
- Saints Fall Just Short to Storm Chasers 6-4 - St. Paul Saints
- Blewett Guides Chasers to Third Straight Win - Omaha Storm Chasers
- Indians Drop Record-Setting Contest at Nashville - Indianapolis Indians
- Iowa Breaks Seven-Game Losing Streak with 9-2 Win - Iowa Cubs
- Four-Run Deficit too Much for RailRiders Friday - Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders
- Sounds Pummel Indians for Third Straight Win - Nashville Sounds
- Lopez Strikes for a Three-Run Homer as Bats Lose, 10-6 - Louisville Bats
- Charlotte Edges Durham 5-4 - Durham Bulls
- Tides Blank Jumbo Shrimp Saturday - Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp
- Tylor Megill Impresses, But Syracuse Loses Fifth Straight with 5-3 Defeat to Worcester on Friday Night - Syracuse Mets
- Mud Hens Plate 10 in Third Straight Win - Toledo Mud Hens
- That's Wright: Knights Beat the Bulls 5-4 on Friday Night - Charlotte Knights
- Two in Ninth Gives WooSox Comeback Win, Fourth in a Row - Worcester Red Sox
- Red Wings, IronPigs Postponed Friday - Rochester Red Wings
- IronPigs and Rochester Postponed Due to Rain - Lehigh Valley IronPigs
- June 11 Game Notes: Iowa vs. Columbus - Iowa Cubs
- Indianapolis Indians (16-16) at Nashville Sounds (23-9) - Indianapolis Indians
- If You Build It, They Will Come: Victory Field's 1996 Opening Day Was Nothing Short of Magic - Indianapolis Indians
- Memphis Redbirds Game Notes: June 11, 2021 - Memphis Redbirds
- This Week at Victory Field, June 15-20 - Indianapolis Indians
- SWB RailRiders Game Notes - June 11, 2021 - Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders
- Single-Game Tickets for Remaining 2021 Bulls Home Games on Sale - Durham Bulls
- Comeback Falls Short as Iowa Falls 9-7 - Iowa Cubs
- Chasers Pummel Saints Behind Season Highs in Runs, Hits - Omaha Storm Chasers
- Sounds Take Series Lead with 6-3 Win over Indians - Indianapolis Indians
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.