Republic FC Announce 2019 USL Championship Regular-Season Schedule
SACRAMENTO, Calif. - Sacramento Republic FC announced today the club's schedule for the 2019 USL Championship regular season.
Republic FC will kick off their sixth league campaign on March 9 with a home match against Real Monarchs SLC. The 2019 season will see the club play 34 matches across 33 weeks, including 17 home games at Papa Murphy's Park. Notable home matchups on the schedule include visits from league newcomers Austin Bold FC on April 6, regional rivals Reno 1868 FC on May 11 and Fresno FC on July 3, Eric Wynalda's Las Vegas Lights FC on Aug. 10 and longtime foes LA Galaxy II on Oct. 2.
Other notable dates on the schedule include two home matches during the California State Fair in July. Republic FC will host Portland Timbers 2 on July 13 and first-year New Mexico United on July 24. All fans with tickets to these matches will receive complimentary entrance to the State Fair on the corresponding matchday.
The 2019 season will also be the first time Republic FC host two Sunday afternoon games during the regular season. The club will take on OKC Energy FC on March 24 and Rio Grande Valley FC Toros on September 15.
Republic FC will conclude the regular season on October 19 with a visit to Rio Tinto Stadium to face Real Monarchs SLC.
Republic FC's season opener on March 9 will be just the second time in club history that the team starts its season at home. Republic FC currently hold a 4-1-0 (W-L-D) all-time record in home openers and have lost just once across all of their season openers since the club's inaugural match in 2014 (3-1-1).
The full 2019 season schedule is available at SacRepublicFC.com/club-schedule. A television and radio schedule will be announced at a later date.
Tickets are now on sale for groups of 15 or more and may be secured by calling (916) 307-6100. Fans are encouraged to sign up for early access to single match tickets via SacRepublicFC.com.
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from December 19, 2018
- United Soccer League Announces 2019 Sounders FC 2 Schedule - Tacoma Defiance
- USL Championship Revamps Playoff Format for 2019 - Nashville SC
- Rio Grande Valley FC Reveals 2019 USL Championship Season Schedule - Rio Grande Valley FC Toros
- 2019 USL Championship Schedule Unveiled - Loudoun United FC
- New Mexico United Signs 3 More Dynamic Players - New Mexico United
- 2019 USL Championship Schedule Unveiled - Charlotte Independence
- Nashville SC's 2019 Schedule Unveiled by USL Championship - Nashville SC
- Phoenix Rising Releases Full Schedule for 2019 Season - Phoenix Rising FC
- Energy FC 2019 Schedule Released - OKC Energy FC
- Saint Louis FC 2019 Schedule Revealed - Saint Louis FC
- Atlanta United 2 Announces 2019 Regular Season Schedule - Atlanta United 2
- United Soccer League Unveils 2019 USL Championship Schedule - North Carolina FC
- Louisville City FC Announces 2019 USL Championship Schedule, New Playoff Format Unveiled - Louisville City FC
- Memphis 901 FC Reveals Full 2019 Schedule - Memphis 901 FC
- Indy Eleven 2019 USL Championship Schedule Unveiled - Indy Eleven
- Hounds' 2019 Schedule Unveiled - Pittsburgh Riverhounds SC
- Charleston Battery Announces 2019 Schedule - Charleston Battery
- 2019 Switchbacks FC Schedule Unveiled - Colorado Springs Switchbacks FC
- Real Monarchs SLC Announces Full 2019 USL Championship Schedule - Real Monarchs SLC
- 2019 USL Championship Schedule Unveiled - USL
- News | Fresno FC Announces 2019 USL Championship Schedule - Fresno FC
- Austin Bold FC Announces Full 2019 USL Championship Schedule - Austin Bold FC
- Republic FC Announce 2019 USL Championship Regular-Season Schedule - Sacramento Republic FC
- San Antonio FC Announces 2019 USL Championship Schedule - San Antonio FC
- Louisville City FC Adds Forward Sunny Jane - Louisville City FC
- Update on Ottawa Fury FC Sanctioning - Ottawa Fury FC
- Louisville City FC Officially Re-Signs Goalkeeper Tim Dobrowolski - Louisville City FC
- Juan Guerra Joins Indy Eleven as Assistant Coach - Indy Eleven
- Club Issues Statement on Greg Ranjitsingh and Kyle Smith - Louisville City FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.