Red Claws Host Austin Tomorrow Night on "Military Night"
PORTLAND - March 4, 2015 - The Maine Red Claws, presented by Unum, will host the Austin Spurs in a special Thursday night game tomorrow night, March 5. The Spurs (29-10) hold the best record in the NBA D-League, while Maine (24-11) has the third best record.
The game will also be Maine's "Military Night." The Red Claws will wear special camouflage jerseys to commemorate the night. The night and uniforms are both sponsored by General Dynamics-Bath Iron Works. A limited number of Red Claws camouflage hats will be given out to fans arriving at the Expo. Members of the U.S. Army and Navy will be on hand as well.
Additionally, the 50/50 raffle for tomorrow night's game will benefit "Hoops For Hope" and the Center For Grieving Children. A portion of the proceeds from the 50/50 will benefit the Center.
Tip-off for the Red Claws and Spurs is set for 7 p.m. tomorrow (Thursday) night. Tickets are still available and start at just $6. Call 207-210-6655 or visit www.MaineRedClaws.com to purchase your tickets.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from March 4, 2015
- McNeal Scores 24 to Pace Jam Past Blue - Bakersfield Jam
- Fourth-Quarter Comeback Propels Energy over Drive - Grand Rapids Drive
- Russ Smith Leads the Energy to Victory over the Drive - Iowa Wolves
- Red Claws Host Austin Tomorrow Night on "Military Night" - Maine Red Claws
- Bighorns Trade for Christian Watford - Reno Bighorns
- Red Claws Announce Roster Changes - Maine Red Claws
- Heat Assign Zoran Dragic to NBA D-League's Sioux Falls Skyforce - G League
- Heat Assign Zoran Dragic to Skyforce - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- McDonald's Players of the Month Named - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Pelicans Sign Elliot Williams from NBA D-League's Santa Cruz Warriors - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Charge Reacquire Jorge Gutierrez - Canton Charge
- Pelicans Sign Elliot Williams from NBA D-League's Santa Cruz Warriors - G League
- Blue Acquires Dwight Buycks - Oklahoma City Blue
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.