Recycle E-Waste at Chukchansi Park on August 3
FRESNO, CA, - The Fresno Grizzlies are partnering with Electronic Recyclers International, Inc.©, the largest electronic waste recycling company in North America, for a third e-waste recycling collection event. It will be held at Chukchansi Park in Lot 1 at the intersection of H Street & Tulare on Saturday, August 3, 2019 from 8:00 a.m. to Noon. Proceeds will benefit Susan G. Komen© in memory of Robyn Haines.
"We look forward to providing a safe, responsible and convenient way for the people of Fresno to get rid of their unwanted electronics while honoring the memory of Robyn, who was a wonderful person with a free spirit who cared deeply about protecting our shared environment," said John S. Shegerian, Executive Chairman of ERI.
At no charge, the community can drop off outdated electronics from garages, homes or offices. TVs, computers, monitors, laptops, printers, cell phones, print cartridges and other electronic devices will be accepted (no batteries, light bulbs, lava lamps or non-electrical equipment will be taken). All items containing data will undergo ERI's secure data destruction process. There is no limit to the amount of electronics businesses or individuals can bring to the event.
Proceeds from this event will help fund no-cost mammograms, diagnostic tests and culturally appropriate breast cancer education programs.
Anyone making an e-waste donation will receive a 'buy one, get one free' voucher for Field Level Reserved tickets, valid for any remaining game of the Grizzlies' 2019 season.
Chukchansi Park is located at 1800 Tulare St, Fresno, CA 93721. Enter at Tulare and H Streets where volunteers will assist with drop-off.
• Discuss this story on the Pacific Coast League message board...
Pacific Coast League Stories from July 19, 2019
- New Orleans Stuns Round Rock in 6-5 Walkoff Defeat - Round Rock Express
- Mariachis Fall to Margaritas, 6-5 - Albuquerque Isotopes
- Redbirds' Home Run Barrage Leads to 8-4 Win - Memphis Redbirds
- Sounds Halt I-Cubs' Comeback - Iowa Cubs
- Chanclas Drop Opener in Oklahoma - San Antonio Missions
- Wild Pitch Hands 'Cakes Walk-Off Win - New Orleans Baby Cakes
- Dillard Spins Gem, Solak Homers Twice in Sounds Win - Nashville Sounds
- Astros' Correa to Rehab at the Shrine - New Orleans Baby Cakes
- Nashville Sounds Game Information: Nashville Sounds (40-57) vs. Iowa Cubs (55-43) - Nashville Sounds
- Missions Game Notes: Flying Chanclas de San Antonio at Cielo Azul de Oklahoma - San Antonio Missions
- Game Notes vs. Fresno - Reno Aces
- Game Notes: Memphis Redbirds (39-59) at Omaha Storm Chasers (45-53) - Memphis Redbirds
- OKC Dodgers Game Notes - July 19, 2019 - Oklahoma City Dodgers
- Recycle E-Waste at Chukchansi Park on August 3 - Fresno Grizzlies
- Winning All Eight on a Homestand - San Antonio Missions
- Bees Defeat River Cats - Salt Lake Bees
- Four Homers Pace Chihuahuas to Victory - El Paso Chihuahuas
- Lobaton Belts Two Three-Run Bombs, Rainiers Split Series with Las Vegas - Tacoma Rainiers
- El Paso Takes Season Finale against Reno - Reno Aces
- River Cats take series from Bees despite dropping finale - Sacramento River Cats
- Express Bested by Redbirds 10-4 in Series Finale - Round Rock Express
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Fresno Grizzlies Stories
- Fresno's Wilmer Difo Named PCL Player of the Week
- Fresno Grizzlies End Season on Six-Game Win Streak
- Grizz roar to fifth straight victory thanks to Difo's walk-off double
- Ward and Grizzlies claw past Isotopes 4-2 Saturday
- Sellout Crowd Watches Grizz Beat ABQ 6-5