Rattie Recalled from Wolves
The Chicago Wolves announced Wednesday that right wing TY RATTIE has been recalled from loan.
The 22-year-old will head to St. Louis for his second NHL stint of 2014-15. He previously collected one assist --- his first NHL point Feb. 5 at Buffalo --- in five games with the Blues this season.
The reigning CCM/AHL Player of the Week, RATTIE ranks second on the Wolves in goals (21), third in assists (21) and second in points (42). He paces the team in shots (195), is third in power-play goals (5) and game-winning goals (5), and sits third among team forwards in plus/minus rating (+7).
The forward has been a driving force for the Wolves, who jumped from No. 11 to No. 7 in the Western Conference over the weekend. He owns an AHL career-high-tying five-game point streak, coinciding with Chicago's season-high five-game winning streak (March 21-present), and has 13 points (4G, 9A) in 10 games this month.
The Airdrie, Alberta, native has amassed 90 points (52G, 38A) in 131 career AHL games since breaking into the league as one of the top rookies last season. He became the only first-year player in franchise history to lead the team in regular-season points (48) and registered the most goals (31) of any Wolves player since 2009-10. He was also held scoreless in two games for St. Louis, making his NHL debut on April 11, 2013, in Dallas.
RATTIE was selected by the Blues with their first selection, 32nd overall, in the second round of the 2011 NHL Entry Draft.
The Wolves head north this week for a set of road games in Toronto on Wednesday and Hamilton on Thursday before returning home Saturday for a 7 p.m. tilt against the Texas Stars. For tickets, call 1-800-THE-WOLVES or visit ChicagoWolves.com.
Images from this story
Ty Rattie of the Chicago Wolves
(Ross Dettman/Chicago Wolves)
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from April 1, 2015
- Stars Offense Blows out Flames in 7-4 Win - Texas Stars
- Griffins' Magic Number at Two After 6-1 Roasting of 'Hogs - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Comets Clinch 2015 Calder Cup Playoff Spot - Utica Comets
- Senators Snatch 3-2 OT Win, Delay Crunch Clinching Playoff Spot - Syracuse Crunch
- Admirals Win 3-2 in OT vs. Lake Erie - Milwaukee Admirals
- Phantoms Stay Undefeated against Norfolk - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Uher, Dumoulin Lead Penguins Past Wolf Pack - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Admirals Drop Fifth Straight to Phantoms, 3-2 - Norfolk Admirals
- Sharks Kick off Road Trip with 6th Straight Win in 3-2 Shootout Victory - Worcester Sharks
- Pack Can't Hold off Pens - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Toronto Marlies Post Game Notes - Toronto Marlies
- Eighth Straight Win Vaults Comets to West's Top Spot - Utica Comets
- Monsters Fall to Admirals 3-2 in OT - Cleveland Monsters
- Albany Devils Winning Streak Ends - Albany Devils
- Sharks Come Back, Defeat Bears in Shootout - Hershey Bears
- Wideman's OT Strike Lifts B-Sens Past Crunch - Binghamton Senators
- Wolves Push Winning Streak to Six - Chicago Wolves
- Mersch Stays Hot in 2-1 Win over Devils - Manchester Monarchs
- Rampage to Host Face off against Kids Cancer Night on Saturday - San Antonio Rampage
- Syracuse Crunch Weekly - Syracuse Crunch
- Wolf Pack Sign Defenseman Brady Skjei to ATO - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Rampage Recall Tony Turgeon from Allen - San Antonio Rampage
- Bulldogs Foundation Donates over $12,000 to Juravinski Cancer Centre - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Florida Panthers Agree to Terms with D Michael Matheson - San Antonio Rampage
- Wolves Playoff Tickets on Sale at 11 a.m. Friday - Chicago Wolves
- Sound Tigers fall on Spring Fun 102 Day - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Penguins Reassign Dea to Wheeling - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- B-Sens to Host 1st Annual Career Fair - Binghamton Senators
- Falcons Comeback to Down Sound Tigers, 2-1 - Springfield Falcons
- Agozzino Named CCM/AHL Player of the Month - Cleveland Monsters
- Murray Earns Second Straight CCM/AHL Goaltender of the Month Honors - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Friday Is Deadline for Priority Access for Season Tickets - St. John's IceCaps
- Agozzino, Mersch, Murray Named American Hockey League Award Winners - AHL
- Rattie Recalled from Wolves - Chicago Wolves
- Lightning Sign Matthew Peca to Two-Year Contract - Syracuse Crunch
- Beach and Chelios Head to ECHL - Chicago Wolves
- Predators Reassign Arvidsson to Milwaukee - Milwaukee Admirals
- Checkers, CRVA to Hold Open Skate at Bojangles' Coliseum - Charlotte Checkers
- April Is IceCaps Fan Appreciation Month - St. John's IceCaps
- Admirals to Build New Hockey Arena - Milwaukee Admirals
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.