Friday Is Deadline for Priority Access for Season Tickets
IceCaps fans are reminded that in order to be given priority access to 2015-16 season tickets before the general public, they must purchase tickets for the club's six home games in April and place a $50.00 non-refundable deposit per seat.
The first of the IceCaps six remaining home games is this Friday, April 3rd versus the Providence Bruins.
The seat selection process for new season ticket holders will begin after the renewal process is complete with current season ticket holders. All other new season ticket inquiries will be placed on a waitlist until after the 2014-15 regular season is over.
Those interested in becoming a new IceCaps season ticket holder for upcoming seasons can do so by calling the Mile One Centre box office at 709-576-7657 or visiting at www.mileonecentre.com.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from April 1, 2015
- Stars Offense Blows out Flames in 7-4 Win - Texas Stars
- Griffins' Magic Number at Two After 6-1 Roasting of 'Hogs - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Comets Clinch 2015 Calder Cup Playoff Spot - Utica Comets
- Senators Snatch 3-2 OT Win, Delay Crunch Clinching Playoff Spot - Syracuse Crunch
- Admirals Win 3-2 in OT vs. Lake Erie - Milwaukee Admirals
- Phantoms Stay Undefeated against Norfolk - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Uher, Dumoulin Lead Penguins Past Wolf Pack - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Admirals Drop Fifth Straight to Phantoms, 3-2 - Norfolk Admirals
- Sharks Kick off Road Trip with 6th Straight Win in 3-2 Shootout Victory - Worcester Sharks
- Pack Can't Hold off Pens - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Toronto Marlies Post Game Notes - Toronto Marlies
- Eighth Straight Win Vaults Comets to West's Top Spot - Utica Comets
- Monsters Fall to Admirals 3-2 in OT - Cleveland Monsters
- Albany Devils Winning Streak Ends - Albany Devils
- Sharks Come Back, Defeat Bears in Shootout - Hershey Bears
- Wideman's OT Strike Lifts B-Sens Past Crunch - Binghamton Senators
- Wolves Push Winning Streak to Six - Chicago Wolves
- Mersch Stays Hot in 2-1 Win over Devils - Manchester Monarchs
- Rampage to Host Face off against Kids Cancer Night on Saturday - San Antonio Rampage
- Syracuse Crunch Weekly - Syracuse Crunch
- Wolf Pack Sign Defenseman Brady Skjei to ATO - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Rampage Recall Tony Turgeon from Allen - San Antonio Rampage
- Bulldogs Foundation Donates over $12,000 to Juravinski Cancer Centre - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Florida Panthers Agree to Terms with D Michael Matheson - San Antonio Rampage
- Wolves Playoff Tickets on Sale at 11 a.m. Friday - Chicago Wolves
- Sound Tigers fall on Spring Fun 102 Day - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Penguins Reassign Dea to Wheeling - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- B-Sens to Host 1st Annual Career Fair - Binghamton Senators
- Falcons Comeback to Down Sound Tigers, 2-1 - Springfield Falcons
- Agozzino Named CCM/AHL Player of the Month - Cleveland Monsters
- Murray Earns Second Straight CCM/AHL Goaltender of the Month Honors - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Friday Is Deadline for Priority Access for Season Tickets - St. John's IceCaps
- Agozzino, Mersch, Murray Named American Hockey League Award Winners - AHL
- Rattie Recalled from Wolves - Chicago Wolves
- Lightning Sign Matthew Peca to Two-Year Contract - Syracuse Crunch
- Beach and Chelios Head to ECHL - Chicago Wolves
- Predators Reassign Arvidsson to Milwaukee - Milwaukee Admirals
- Checkers, CRVA to Hold Open Skate at Bojangles' Coliseum - Charlotte Checkers
- April Is IceCaps Fan Appreciation Month - St. John's IceCaps
- Admirals to Build New Hockey Arena - Milwaukee Admirals
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.