Predators Recall Gravel from Milwaukee
January 26, 2023 - American Hockey League (AHL) - Milwaukee Admirals News Release
Milwaukee, WI - Nashville Predators President of Hockey Operations/General Manager David Poile announced today that the team has recalled defenseman Kevin Gravel from Milwaukee.
Gravel has skated in four games with the Predators this season, including his Nashville debut on Dec. 12 at St. Louis. He's also posted 10 points (1g-9a) and a +5 rating in 36 games with the Admirals, appearing in his ninth professional season. Gravel came to the Predators organization in July after skating in a career-high 59 AHL games with Stockton in 2021-22; the 6-foot-4, 205-pound blueliner also recorded 14 points (3g-11a) - his most since 2017-18 - and a +12 rating for the Heat.
Originally drafted by Los Angeles in the fifth round (148th overall) of the 2010 NHL Draft, he made his NHL debut in 2015-16 with the Kings and has gone on to skate in 113 games, with his most recent action prior to this season coming in 2019-20 with Toronto.
The Admirals kick-off a season-long six-game homestand by hosting the Rockford IceHogs on Friday night at 7 pm at Panther Arena.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from January 26, 2023
- Belleville Sens and Boston Pizza Belleville Launch "BP Buddies" Program - Belleville Senators
- Milos Kelemen Assigned to Roadrunners - Tucson Roadrunners
- Nick DeSimone Plays Game No.300 in AHL - Calgary Wranglers
- World-Famous Teddy Bear Toss Held in Hershey, PA this Sunday, January 29 - Hershey Bears
- Six-Game Home Stand Wraps up with Fun Weekend at TCC - Tucson Roadrunners
- Friday's Texas Stars Game Is Sold Out, Marking the Team's Third Straight - Texas Stars
- Henderson Silver Knights to Host Guns vs. Hoses Game at the Dollar Loan Center - Henderson Silver Knights
- Predators Recall Gravel from Milwaukee - Milwaukee Admirals
- Game Preview: Iowa Wild vs. Coachella Valley Firebirds - Iowa Wild
- Moose Reassign Pair of Players to ECHL - Manitoba Moose
- "Slap Shot" Weekend to Welcome Dave Hanson March 3-4 - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Islanders Stop Wolf Pack, 6-2 - Bridgeport Islanders
- Barracuda Earn Point in 3-2 Shootout Loss at Henderson - San Jose Barracuda
- San Diego Defeats Bakersfield - San Diego Gulls
- Canucks Rally Back But Fall Short in 3-2 Loss to Toronto Marlies - Abbotsford Canucks
- Silver Knights Defeat Barracuda in Shootout, 3-2 - Henderson Silver Knights
- Reign Comes Out On Top In Overtime - Ontario Reign
- Sabourin Scores Overtime Winner as Belleville Sens Return to the Win Column - Belleville Senators
- Wranglers Fall to Reign in O.T. - Calgary Wranglers
- Roadrunners Secure Two-Game Series Sweep Over Chicago With 4-1 Victory Wednesday - Tucson Roadrunners
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Milwaukee Admirals Stories
- Preds Recall McCarron, Gravel
- Admirals Sign Sidorski to ATO
- Ads Come Back For Fifth Straight Win
- Admirals Win Fourth Straight Game
- Ads Escape with Shoot-Out Win