Playoff Tickets To Go On Sale Wednesday, April 5
Glens Falls, NY -The Adirondack Thunder, proud ECHL affiliate of the Calgary Flames, have announced that tickets for Games A and B of Round One of the 2017 Kelly Cup Playoffs will go on sale to the general public on Wednesday, April 5 at 10:00 a.m. at the Glens Falls Civic Center Box Office. A full playoff schedule, including opponent, dates and times will be announced no later than Monday, April 10.
Round one playoff tickets will be sold at $20 for adults and $16 for youth at the box office, with all sales tax and facility fees included, making round one pricing one dollar cheaper per ticket than regular season box office prices. Fans can also purchase the Kelly Cup Mini Pack at the box office, which consists of four tickets, four hot dogs and four sodas for $75, good in any silver section. Kelly Cup Mini Packs are available in an advanced sale format for games A & B and tickets must all be used on a single game (cannot be spread out over multiple playoff games).
The Thunder will also offer group tickets, available at $15 per ticket, for all parties of five-or-more for post-season play. All fans interested in group tickets should call the Thunder front office at 518-480-3355 x1 to reserve their seats.
All 2016-17 season ticket and 18 game plan holders get Games A and B of the first round included with their season ticket packages. All 2016-17 season ticket holders have until Saturday, April 8 to reserve their locations for Round 1 of the 2017 Kelly Cup Playoffs or risk losing their seats into the general public sale. 2016-17 and 2017-18 season ticket holders can reserve their season ticket locations for all 2017 Kelly Cup Playoff action now by selecting either a pay in full option, which covers all possible home games, or a "pay-as-we-play" option, which requires only a credit card down up front. Fans would only be charged for games that the Thunder play on a round by round basis.
All playoff ticket purchases are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for another playoff game. The exact schedule of dates will be announced by the ECHL and the Adirondack Thunder no later than Monday, April 10.
The Thunder are back in action this weekend as they host the Elmira Jackals tomorrow evening and the Norfolk Admirals on Saturday evening for Fan Appreciation Night at the Glens Falls Civic Center. Fans can now purchase the Final Four Pack to enjoy Thunder hockey in games that will determine playoff seeding. The Final Four Pack consists of four tickets any of our final regular season games and either $20 in gift cards to local restaurants or a free ski pass for just $65. Call 518-480-3355 x1 or visit ECHLThunder.com to get your Final Four Pack this week.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from March 30, 2017
- Gladiators Fall 4-1 to the Swamp Rabbits in Greenville - Atlanta Gladiators
- Fan Appreciation Night This Saturday - Adirondack Thunder
- Season Ticket Holder Newsletter, March 30th - Wichita Thunder
- ECHL Transactions - March 30 - ECHL
- Playoff Tickets To Go On Sale Wednesday, April 5 - Adirondack Thunder
- Americans Keep Rolling, Face Missouri Again Tonight - Allen Americans
- Ryan Segalla Returns to the Nailers - Wheeling Nailers
- Mallards Sign Defenseman Leibinger; Motte Signs PTO with Iowa - Quad City Mallards
- Austin Hervey Joins Fuel on ATO - Indy Fuel
- Moore Hat Trick Leads Americans over Missouri - Allen Americans
- Steelheads Clinch 20th Consecutive Playoff Berth, Defeat Eagles - Idaho Steelheads
- Steelheads Take 2-1 Victory in Goaltending Duel in Idaho - Colorado Eagles
- Komets Streak Past Aces 5-2 Wednesday - Alaska Aces
- Utah Takes Game One - Rapid City Rush
- Wings Swamped by Everblades in Estero - Kalamazoo Wings
- Henry Breaks Beast Defenseman Goal-Scoring Record in Win Over Cyclones - Brampton Beast
- Thunder Announces Several Roster Moves - Wichita Thunder
- Nailers Sign Defenseman CJ Garcia - Wheeling Nailers
- Americans Host Missouri Tonight and Thursday - Allen Americans
- Wings Sign Former Michigan Tech Standout Tyler Heinonen - Kalamazoo Wings
- Thunder Announces 25th Anniversary Alumni Game Roster - Wichita Thunder
- Naclerio Returns to Atlanta from AHL - Atlanta Gladiators
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Adirondack Thunder Stories
- Adirondack Thunder Issue Statement on Opt out of 2020-21 Season
- Adirondack Lands Veteran Forward Pete Macarthur in Trade with Orlando
- Rookie Defenseman Grant Frederic Turns Pro with Thunder
- Former QMJHL Champion Samuel Laberge Joins Adirondack
- Thunder Acquire Rights to Forward Chase Lang from IceMen