Austin Hervey Joins Fuel on ATO
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indy Fuel, proud ECHL affiliate of the NHL's Chicago Blackhawks and the AHL's Rockford IceHogs, announced Friday that they have signed forward Austin Hervey to an amateur tryout agreement (ATO). Hervey will be available for Indy's three-game weekend which begins Friday night in Toledo.
Hervey, 24, is set to make his professional debut after completing his collegiate career at Adrian College (Mich., D-III) this spring. The 6-foot-2, 228-pound wing from Brighton, Mich. tallied 27 goals and 25 assists in 100 career games with Adrian, helping the Bulldogs to NCAA tournament appearances in each of his four years in the program. Prior to going to school, Hervey spent the 2012-13 campaign with the USHL's Indiana Ice, where he played alongside current Fuel forward Woody Hudson.
Next Home Game: Saturday, April 1 vs. Fort Wayne - 7:35 p.m. (Made in America presented by IBEW Local #481): While hockey's roots may come from that country north of the border, the Fuel are saluting the Stars and Stripes on Made in America Night. Meet special guest Robbie Knievel, while we celebrate the Red, White and Blue!
Single-game tickets are now available for the third season of Fuel hockey in Indianapolis at the Indiana Farmers Coliseum box office or at all Ticketmaster locations. Ticket Plans of all sizes are also available, from Full-Season Plans to six and three-game packages, in addition to Group Ticket options. Learn more by visiting IndyFuelHockey.com or calling 317-925-FUEL. Stay up to date throughout the offseason by following the Fuel on Twitter and Instagram (@IndyFuel) and don't forget to 'Like' the Fuel on Facebook.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from March 30, 2017
- Gladiators Fall 4-1 to the Swamp Rabbits in Greenville - Atlanta Gladiators
- Fan Appreciation Night This Saturday - Adirondack Thunder
- Season Ticket Holder Newsletter, March 30th - Wichita Thunder
- ECHL Transactions - March 30 - ECHL
- Playoff Tickets To Go On Sale Wednesday, April 5 - Adirondack Thunder
- Americans Keep Rolling, Face Missouri Again Tonight - Allen Americans
- Ryan Segalla Returns to the Nailers - Wheeling Nailers
- Mallards Sign Defenseman Leibinger; Motte Signs PTO with Iowa - Quad City Mallards
- Austin Hervey Joins Fuel on ATO - Indy Fuel
- Moore Hat Trick Leads Americans over Missouri - Allen Americans
- Steelheads Clinch 20th Consecutive Playoff Berth, Defeat Eagles - Idaho Steelheads
- Steelheads Take 2-1 Victory in Goaltending Duel in Idaho - Colorado Eagles
- Komets Streak Past Aces 5-2 Wednesday - Alaska Aces
- Utah Takes Game One - Rapid City Rush
- Wings Swamped by Everblades in Estero - Kalamazoo Wings
- Henry Breaks Beast Defenseman Goal-Scoring Record in Win Over Cyclones - Brampton Beast
- Thunder Announces Several Roster Moves - Wichita Thunder
- Nailers Sign Defenseman CJ Garcia - Wheeling Nailers
- Americans Host Missouri Tonight and Thursday - Allen Americans
- Wings Sign Former Michigan Tech Standout Tyler Heinonen - Kalamazoo Wings
- Thunder Announces 25th Anniversary Alumni Game Roster - Wichita Thunder
- Naclerio Returns to Atlanta from AHL - Atlanta Gladiators
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.