Oilers Postpone February 17 Game
TULSA, OK - The Tulsa Oilers and BOK Center announced Wednesday the postponement of their Feb. 17 game against the Kansas City Mavericks.
After further discussions with Mayor G.T. Bynum's office, tonight's Tulsa Oilers game vs Kansas City is being postponed to join a city-wide effort to help conserve utilities that are currently strained due to severe weather.
The team is currently working on rescheduling the game to a later date to complete the team's 72-game schedule. Tickets purchased for tonight's game will be honored for the rescheduled game.
Fans can text the team at 918-632-7825 with questions.
ECHL TV has a new provider for the 2020-21 season. We are proud to partner with FloHockey, which provides subscribers with plenty of content. Watch live events across all screens by downloading the FloSports app on iOS, Android, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire and Chromecast. To become a subscriber, click here.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from February 17, 2021
- Four Goals Gives Indy Win in First Meeting with Komets - Indy Fuel
- Solar Bears drop 3-2 decision to Everblades - Orlando Solar Bears
- Five Straight for Everblades - Florida Everblades
- Friday and Saturday Mavericks at Allen Games Postponed - Kansas City Mavericks
- Americans Games this Weekend with Kansas City Postponed - Allen Americans
- Oilers Postpone February 17 Game - Tulsa Oilers
- ECHL Transactions - February 17 - ECHL
- Thunder Announces Several Roster Moves - Wichita Thunder
- 300 Additional Tickets for Sale for Komets Home Games - Fort Wayne Komets
- Blades Have Eyes on Fifth Straight - Florida Everblades
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.