300 Additional Tickets for Sale for Komets Home Games
Fort Wayne, IN - The Komets announced today that 300 more tickets will be available for purchase for home games. The seats are available due to Allen County staying Code Yellow in the statewide county-by-county county distributions map which can be found at www.coronavirus.in.gov. The tickets will go on sale at 10 a.m. Thursday at the War Memorial Coliseum Memorial ticket office. The Komets are set to start the home portion of their schedule this Friday versus Wheeling at 8:00 p.m.
"The Komet organization is happy to see that Allen County is continuing to trend in a positive mode regarding COVID-19. Having the additional seats will allow more Komet fans to attend home games in a safe manner," said Komets President Michael Franke.
The Komets play this Friday, Saturday and Sunday versus Wheeling at the Coliseum.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from February 17, 2021
- Four Goals Gives Indy Win in First Meeting with Komets - Indy Fuel
- Solar Bears drop 3-2 decision to Everblades - Orlando Solar Bears
- Five Straight for Everblades - Florida Everblades
- Friday and Saturday Mavericks at Allen Games Postponed - Kansas City Mavericks
- Americans Games this Weekend with Kansas City Postponed - Allen Americans
- Oilers Postpone February 17 Game - Tulsa Oilers
- ECHL Transactions - February 17 - ECHL
- Thunder Announces Several Roster Moves - Wichita Thunder
- 300 Additional Tickets for Sale for Komets Home Games - Fort Wayne Komets
- Blades Have Eyes on Fifth Straight - Florida Everblades
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.