New York Red Bulls Staff Garner National Sports Industry Accolades
HARRISON, N.J. - The New York Red Bulls announced today that the club's General Counsel and Chief Talent Officer, Djenaba Parker, has been named a Sports Business Journal "2019 Game Changer" and Senior Director, Content & Communications, Jayne Bussman-Wise, to the "Cynopsis Top Women in Sports" list.
"We are very proud to have two influential women in leadership positions recognized with prestigious industry honors," said Marc de Grandpre, General Manager, New York Red Bulls. "Their unwavering commitment and dedication to the club has been nothing short of exemplary for the entire organization."
Parker was one of 40 women in senior leadership roles across sports business selected for recognition as part of Sports Business Journal's annual class of Game Changers. The honorees, for the ninth annual class, will be recognized on September 17 in New York City at the Game Changers Women in Sports Business conference.
Parker, a native of Wilmington, DE, is in her sixth season with the organization and handles all legal matters pertaining to the club. As Chief Talent Officer, Parker oversees over 200 club employees including coaches and front office staff. Parker was named to the NJ Biz "Forty under 40" list in 2018.
Bussman-Wise will be recognized on September 9 in New York City as one of The Cynopsis Top Women In Sports honoring outstanding contributions by women in the sports industry.
The Asbury Park, NJ resident is in her third season with the club and her 15th working in the sports industry in New York. Bussman-Wise oversees PR, communications and content for the club including digital, social and mobile platforms as well as eSports. In April 2019, Bussman-Wise was named an official Stonewall Ambassador by PRIDE Live.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from September 3, 2019
- Seven Additional Sounders FC Players Called into International Duty - Seattle Sounders FC
- Paredes, Zambrano, Flores Called up for International Matches - Portland Timbers
- Major League Soccer Announces Flex Scheduling Change for September 15 Sounders FC Match vs. New York Red Bulls - Seattle Sounders FC
- Major League Soccer Announces Time, Broadcast Changes for Timbers' September 15 Home Match against D.C. United - Portland Timbers
- Defender A.J. DeLaGarza to Miss 8-12 Weeks with Right Foot Fracture - Houston Dynamo
- 11 Impact Players to Celebrate Soccer in Terrebonne this Friday, September 6 - Montreal Impact
- MLS Flex Schedule Showcases Push to Audi MLS Cup Playoffs During ESPN, FS1 Broadcasts on Sunday, September 15 - MLS
- MLS Flex Schedule Showcases Push to Audi MLS Cup Playoffs During ESPN, FS1 Broadcasts on Sunday, September 15 - D.C. United
- Whitecaps FC Acquire 2022 MLS SuperDraft Pick from Inter Miami CF for David Norman - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- New York Red Bulls Staff Garner National Sports Industry Accolades - New York Red Bulls
- Minnesota United FC Forward Mason Toye Voted MLS Player of the Week - MLS
- Mason Toye Named Player of the Week - Minnesota United FC
- MNUFC Acquires General Allocation Money and Draft Pick from Chicago Fire - Minnesota United FC
- Chicago Fire Exchanges General Allocation Money (GAM) with Minnesota United FC - Chicago Fire
- FC Cincinnati Weekly Update: September 3, 2019 - FC Cincinnati
- New York Red Bulls International Round-Up; Six Received Call-Ups - New York Red Bulls
- Gold Cup Finalists U.S. and Mexico Square off Friday on FS1, Univision - This Week in MLS - MLS
- Last Week around the Leagues - OSC Original by Fran Stuchbury
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent New York Red Bulls Stories
- Red Bulls Knocked out of MLS Cup Playoffs; Fall to Columbus, 3-2
- New York Travels to Columbus for Audi 2020 MLS Cup Playoffs Round One Matchup
- New York Red Bulls Players and Pediatric Patients Virtually Design Posters to Mark Five-Year Anniversary of Tackle Kids Cancer
- New York Red Bulls to Face Columbus Crew SC in 2020 Audi MLS Cup Playoffs
- Red Bulls Defeat Toronto, 2-1; Clinch 6th Seed in East