11 Impact Players to Celebrate Soccer in Terrebonne this Friday, September 6
MONTREAL - The Montreal Impact will join the Terrebonne community on Friday, September 6, as of 6pm, as part of its BMO Soccer Celebration summer tour, at Parc Corbeil (795 John-F. Kennedy St.).
Presented by BMO, in collaboration with adidas, Allstate, Evangelista Sports, Husqvarna, Nutrilait, Oasis, Pepsi, Tim Hortons, and Videotron, this tour has, for the last five years, provided an improved format of the club's traditional public training sessions, a success since 2002.
During the Soccer Celebrations, a group of 11 Montreal Impact players will participate in mini-games with young players from local soccer clubs. The players will also meet supporters for autograph sessions at the partners' tents.
Entrance is free of charge for everyone starting at 6pm in order to take part in the numerous contests and activities organized by our partners. At the Impact's tent, it will be possible to purchase tickets for a game at Stade Saputo in 2019 at an exclusive rate. You'll also find a giant inflatable BMO foosball game, Oasis soccer darts, an Allstate soccer skills game, an Evangelista Sports mini-boutique, the Nutrilait and Pepsi gang, who will be there distributing several drinks and other promotional items, as well as the Montreal Impact Soccer Schools.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from September 3, 2019
- Seven Additional Sounders FC Players Called into International Duty - Seattle Sounders FC
- Paredes, Zambrano, Flores Called up for International Matches - Portland Timbers
- Major League Soccer Announces Flex Scheduling Change for September 15 Sounders FC Match vs. New York Red Bulls - Seattle Sounders FC
- Major League Soccer Announces Time, Broadcast Changes for Timbers' September 15 Home Match against D.C. United - Portland Timbers
- Defender A.J. DeLaGarza to Miss 8-12 Weeks with Right Foot Fracture - Houston Dynamo
- 11 Impact Players to Celebrate Soccer in Terrebonne this Friday, September 6 - Montreal Impact
- MLS Flex Schedule Showcases Push to Audi MLS Cup Playoffs During ESPN, FS1 Broadcasts on Sunday, September 15 - MLS
- MLS Flex Schedule Showcases Push to Audi MLS Cup Playoffs During ESPN, FS1 Broadcasts on Sunday, September 15 - D.C. United
- Whitecaps FC Acquire 2022 MLS SuperDraft Pick from Inter Miami CF for David Norman - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- New York Red Bulls Staff Garner National Sports Industry Accolades - New York Red Bulls
- Minnesota United FC Forward Mason Toye Voted MLS Player of the Week - MLS
- Mason Toye Named Player of the Week - Minnesota United FC
- MNUFC Acquires General Allocation Money and Draft Pick from Chicago Fire - Minnesota United FC
- Chicago Fire Exchanges General Allocation Money (GAM) with Minnesota United FC - Chicago Fire
- FC Cincinnati Weekly Update: September 3, 2019 - FC Cincinnati
- New York Red Bulls International Round-Up; Six Received Call-Ups - New York Red Bulls
- Gold Cup Finalists U.S. and Mexico Square off Friday on FS1, Univision - This Week in MLS - MLS
- Last Week around the Leagues - OSC Original by Fran Stuchbury
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.