New York Red Bulls Sign Partnership with JLab Audio
HARRISON, N.J. - The New York Red Bulls have signed a multi-year sponsorship deal with JLab audio to be the official headphone, speaker, and earbud partner of the club.
Under the partnership with the Red Bulls, JLab Audio will be the presenting partner of Player Arrivals and Player Playlist content. For Player Arrivals, Red Bull players entering Red Bull Arena from the South Lot will be captured in pregame gear and used on Red Bulls social media channels. With Player Playlist, Red Bulls players will be asked for songs they listen to create a custom athlete playlist, powered by JLab Audio, that will be hosted on social channels that will be shared during the season.
The Red Bulls and JLab also collaborated on custom RBNY headphones that are available as one of three 2020 Red Members gifts. The RBNY branded Studio ANC on-ear wireless headphones feature the same monochrome red crest as the new Dark Mode kit.
JLab will also be visible on in-arena concourse LEDs for all home MLS regular-season matches.
JLab Audio is an award-winning designer of personal audio including Bluetooth earbuds, headphones and speakers. Founded in 2005, their mission is to enhance how you GO through life with incredible sound, inspired design, and innovative technology without the rockstar price.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from February 18, 2020
- Impact Faces Deportivo Saprissa Wednesday in Costa Rica - Montreal Impact
- Updated MLS Fan Code of Conduct Released for 2020 Season - Colorado Rapids
- McDonough and Alonso Share Excitement at Addition of Midfield Maestro Pizarro - Inter Miami CF
- Atlanta United Signs Phillip Goodrum to Short-Term Agreement - Atlanta United FC
- FC Dallas' 25th Season Features Refreshed Culinary Options at Toyota Stadium - FC Dallas
- Nashville SC Unveils Club's Rituals and Activations for 2020 MLS Opener - Nashville SC
- Where to Grab Gear and Giveaways Before Our MLS Debut - Nashville SC
- Sounders FC Re-Signs Defender Alex Roldan - Seattle Sounders FC
- Development Academy Update: U-17s Top Group in 2020 Generation Adidas Cup Qualifying - Colorado Rapids
- Atlanta United Promotes Liam Curran to First Team Goalkeeper Coach - Atlanta United FC
- Impact Acquires England Youth International Centre-Back Luis Binks - Montreal Impact
- Sky Blue FC to Train at Red Bulls Training Facility - New York Red Bulls
- FC Dallas Signs 2020 SuperDraft No. 14 Overall Pick Nkosi Burgess - FC Dallas
- J. Rieger & Co. Reveals 2020 Sporting KC Whiskey Label - Sporting Kansas City
- Philadelphia Union and Subaru of America Announce Stadium Naming Rights Partnership - Philadelphia Union
- New York Red Bulls Sign Partnership with JLab Audio - New York Red Bulls
- FC Cincinnati Head Coach Ron Jans Resigns - FC Cincinnati
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent New York Red Bulls Stories
- New York Red Bulls Statement on NYCFC Confirmed Case of COVID-19
- New York Red Bulls Club Statement: March 19, 2020
- Greece, Costa Rica Match at Red Bull Arena Canceled
- New York Red Bulls Issue Statement on Suspended Season
- New York Red Bulls Sign French Defender Jason Pendant