J. Rieger & Co. Reveals 2020 Sporting KC Whiskey Label
Kansas City distillery J. Rieger & Co. and Sporting Kansas City have unveiled a very special collectible bottle of Rieger's Kansas City Whiskey. Exclusively available in Kansas City as of Thursday, Feb. 20, the first limited-edition label of Rieger's Sporting Kansas City Whiskey celebrates their new partnership and "love of the city." The partners re-imagined the classic Rieger's KC Whiskey bottle with design elements and motifs that fuse the past, present and future of both brands in an entirely original way.
"From the beginning of our partnership with Sporting KC we've drawn inspiration from the amazing fan base and commitment we share to our city," says Andy Rieger, President & Co-Founder of J. Rieger & Co. "Rieger's KC Whiskey has always symbolized our amazing connection to our hometown, and it's a very proud moment for our team to integrate the Sporting KC colors and legacy into our most iconic label. This collectible edition of our whiskey is unmistakably J. Rieger & Co. and Sporting KC, and a tribute to everything we love about Kansas City."
In December 2019, J. Rieger & Co. and Sporting Kansas City announced an exciting new partnership that includes specialty bottlings, cocktails and events at the J. Rieger & Co. distillery, Children's Mercy Park and other local venues. Scheduled to debut with the 2020 Sporting season, Rieger's products will be served at Children's Mercy Park during matches and at private events in the suite levels, Wise Power Shield Club and additional concession locations at the stadium.
The suggested retail price of the 2020 Rieger's Sporting Kansas City Whiskey collectible bottle is $35/750-ml. It will be available throughout Kansas City at local retailers and at the J. Rieger & Co. distillery. This is a limited release and only 4,000 bottles will be available. Season Ticket Members of Sporting Kansas City are invited to a season kickoff event at the distillery on Wednesday, Feb. 19, where they will have the first opportunity to purchase a bottle.
For more information, please contact Kurt Austin (firstname.lastname@example.org) on behalf of Sporting Kansas City, and Helen Gregory (email@example.com) or Amanda Davis (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information about J. Rieger & Co.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from February 18, 2020
- Impact Faces Deportivo Saprissa Wednesday in Costa Rica - Montreal Impact
- Updated MLS Fan Code of Conduct Released for 2020 Season - Colorado Rapids
- McDonough and Alonso Share Excitement at Addition of Midfield Maestro Pizarro - Inter Miami CF
- Atlanta United Signs Phillip Goodrum to Short-Term Agreement - Atlanta United FC
- FC Dallas' 25th Season Features Refreshed Culinary Options at Toyota Stadium - FC Dallas
- Nashville SC Unveils Club's Rituals and Activations for 2020 MLS Opener - Nashville SC
- Where to Grab Gear and Giveaways Before Our MLS Debut - Nashville SC
- Sounders FC Re-Signs Defender Alex Roldan - Seattle Sounders FC
- Development Academy Update: U-17s Top Group in 2020 Generation Adidas Cup Qualifying - Colorado Rapids
- Atlanta United Promotes Liam Curran to First Team Goalkeeper Coach - Atlanta United FC
- Impact Acquires England Youth International Centre-Back Luis Binks - Montreal Impact
- Sky Blue FC to Train at Red Bulls Training Facility - New York Red Bulls
- FC Dallas Signs 2020 SuperDraft No. 14 Overall Pick Nkosi Burgess - FC Dallas
- J. Rieger & Co. Reveals 2020 Sporting KC Whiskey Label - Sporting Kansas City
- Philadelphia Union and Subaru of America Announce Stadium Naming Rights Partnership - Philadelphia Union
- New York Red Bulls Sign Partnership with JLab Audio - New York Red Bulls
- FC Cincinnati Head Coach Ron Jans Resigns - FC Cincinnati
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.