Nashville SC Trades International Spot to Atlanta United FC for $175K in General Allocation Money
NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Nashville Soccer Club announced today it has traded a 2021 international spot to Atlanta United FC for $175k in General Allocation Money. The trade occurred during the MLS Half-Day Trade Window in which, following a 45-day roster freeze, Major League Soccer clubs had the ability to trade and make transactions.
At the conclusion of the window, a blackout period begins until the conclusion of 2020 Expansion Draft which will take place on Dec. 15. During this blackout period, Nashville SC will submit to MLS the club's protected list of players who will be exempt from selection by Austin FC in the Expansion Draft.
Be sure to follow Nashville SC by visiting www.NashvilleSC.com and the club's social channels on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Transactions:â¯Nashville SC trades 2021 international spot to Atlanta United FC for $175k in General Allocation Money
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from December 13, 2020
- Austin FC Begins Stocking Roster with Lima, Sweat, Cascante, Gallagher and Segura - Austin FC
- MNUFC Acquires Callum Montgomery from FC Dallas in MLS Half-Day Trade Window - Minnesota United FC
- FC Dallas Trades Callum Montgomery to Minnesota United FC in MLS Half-Day Trade Window - FC Dallas
- Atlanta Acquires up to $225,000 in General Allocation Money - Atlanta United FC
- LAFC Acquires Defender Marco Farfan from Portland Timbers - Los Angeles FC
- Timbers Acquire $300,000 in Allocation Money from Los Angeles FC in Exchange for Homegrown Defender Marco Farfan - Portland Timbers
- Revolution Acquire College Player Rights to Defender Jon Bell - New England Revolution
- Earthquakes Acquire SuperDraft Selection in Trade with New England - San Jose Earthquakes
- Timbers Acquire $250,000 in General Allocation Money from Austin FC in Exchange for Defender Julio Cascante - Portland Timbers
- Earthquakes Acquire $500k of Allocation Money in Trade with Austin FC - San Jose Earthquakes
- Timbers Acquire $160,000 in General Allocation Money from New York City FC - Portland Timbers
- Colorado Rapids Acquire 6th Overall Pick in 2021 MLS SuperDraft from Chicago Fire FC - Colorado Rapids
- Chicago Fire FC Acquires $125,000 in General Allocation Money from Colorado Rapids - Chicago Fire FC
- D.C. United Acquire $150,000 in GAM from Austin FC for Ulises Segura - D.C. United
- Inter Miami CF Trades Ben Sweat to Austin FC - Inter Miami CF
- Nashville SC Trades International Spot to Atlanta United FC for $175K in General Allocation Money - Nashville SC
- Atlanta Acquires 2021 International Roster Spot - Atlanta United FC
- 2020 MLS Cup Postgame Notes - MLS
- Columbus Crew SC to Hold Virtual Celebration Tomorrow at MAPFRE Stadium to Commemorate Winning MLS Cup 2020 - Columbus Crew SC
- Sounders FC Falls 3-0 to Columbus Crew SC in 2020 MLS Cup Final - Seattle Sounders FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Nashville SC Stories
- Preseason Match Between Nashville SC and Birmingham Legion Cancelled
- Nashville Soccer Club Acquires Defender Dylan Nealis from Inter Miami CF
- Nashville SC Excited to Open 2021 Season in Front of Fans
- Nashville SC 2021 Single Game Tickets on Sale Today to General Public in the 300 Level for the First Two Matches
- T-Mobile Tour: Coming to a Location Near You