MNUFC and Ebbets Field Flannels Present the "L'etoile Du Nord" Collection
GOLDEN VALLEY, Minn. - Minnesota United has teamed up with Ebbets Field Flannels, the American vintage athletic apparel brand, for a limited edition capsule collection that drops on Friday, April 12 in celebration of the Allianz Field Inaugural Home Opener on Saturday, April 13 when Minnesota United FC hosts NYCFC at 4:00 p.m. CT.
The Black & Blue Team Store at Allianz Field will be open from 7:00-10:00 p.m. CT so fans can pick up their exclusive MNUFC x Ebbets merchandise while supplies lasts. The party will feature an exclusive performance from Minnesota native and electronic music artist, Paul Birken. Click here for downloadable images
The Minnesota United x Ebbets L'Étoile Du Nord Collection showcases designs inspired by the state of Minnesota and Minnesota United. Symbolizing the club in subtle detail, Ebbets has created three special edition hats for Minnesota United, available in limited quantities. The Collection includes one grey fitted hat, one black fitted hat and one charcoal adjustable hat. All product was made in the United States of America.
Grey Fitted Hat: Features MNUFC wordmark.
Black Fitted Hat: Features MNUFC Loon.
Charcoal Adjustable Hat: Features L'Étoile du Nord, the state motto of Minnesota and a French phase that means "The Star of the North," and the MNUFC star.
*Patches will be available at the team store to attendees customize the hats. One of the patches will pay homage to the inaugural season at Allianz Field.
About Ebbets Field Flannels: Ebbets Field Flannels was founded in 1988 and is still run by its original founders. The company remains committed to bringing the quality, beauty and craftsmanship of mid-century American athletic garments to a 21st century public. Each garment is 100% handcrafted and all products are cut, sewn or knit from original fabrics and yarns. Ebbets' values are deeply rooted within the brand's DNA. Ebbets is known for its vintage look and does not follow the latest fad or trend, instead sticking to historical accuracy to represent each team perfectly.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from April 11, 2019
- Timbers Weekly Update: April 11, 2019 - Portland Timbers
- City's Attack Finds Contributions from Multiple Figures - Orlando City SC
- Orlando City Acquires $400K in TAM from LA Galaxy - Orlando City SC
- Toronto FC Acquires First Round Pick in 2020 MLS SuperDraft from Los Angeles Galaxy - Toronto FC
- LA Galaxy Sign Defender Giancarlo Gonzalez - LA Galaxy
- Sounders FC to Wear Parley Kits on April 21 against LAFC - Seattle Sounders FC
- MNUFC and Ebbets Field Flannels Present the "L'etoile Du Nord" Collection - Minnesota United FC
- West End Stadium Launches First Source - FC Cincinnati
- Atlanta United, Major League Soccer Celebrate Earth Day with Fourth Annual Greener Goals Week of Service - Atlanta United FC
- DeLeon Signs Extension with Toronto FC - Toronto FC
- Major League Soccer Celebrates Earth Day with Fourth Annual Greener Goals Week of Service - MLS
- FC Cincinnati to Celebrate Earth Day with Special adidas X Parley Uniforms at April 19 Game - FC Cincinnati
- Philadelphia Union Unveil 2019 Parley for the Oceans Kit, MLS WORKS Greener Goals Initiatives - Philadelphia Union
- Match Preview: New York Starts Two-Match Roadtrip, Begins with Sporting KC - New York Red Bulls
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.