Orlando City Acquires $400K in TAM from LA Galaxy
ORLANDO, Fla. - Orlando City SC has acquired $400,000 total in Targeted Allocation Money (TAM) along with the No. 11 Allocation Spot from Los Angeles Galaxy in exchange for the rights to the No. 2 Allocation Order previously owned by City.
City will acquire $300,000 TAM for the 2019 season and $100,000 TAM for the 2020 season.
TRANSACTION: Orlando City acquires $400,000 in Targeted Allocation Money and the No. 11 Allocation Order Spot from Los Angeles Galaxy in exchange for the No. 2 Allocation Order spot.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from April 11, 2019
- Timbers Weekly Update: April 11, 2019 - Portland Timbers
- City's Attack Finds Contributions from Multiple Figures - Orlando City SC
- Orlando City Acquires $400K in TAM from LA Galaxy - Orlando City SC
- Toronto FC Acquires First Round Pick in 2020 MLS SuperDraft from Los Angeles Galaxy - Toronto FC
- LA Galaxy Sign Defender Giancarlo Gonzalez - LA Galaxy
- Sounders FC to Wear Parley Kits on April 21 against LAFC - Seattle Sounders FC
- MNUFC and Ebbets Field Flannels Present the "L'etoile Du Nord" Collection - Minnesota United FC
- West End Stadium Launches First Source - FC Cincinnati
- Atlanta United, Major League Soccer Celebrate Earth Day with Fourth Annual Greener Goals Week of Service - Atlanta United FC
- DeLeon Signs Extension with Toronto FC - Toronto FC
- Major League Soccer Celebrates Earth Day with Fourth Annual Greener Goals Week of Service - MLS
- FC Cincinnati to Celebrate Earth Day with Special adidas X Parley Uniforms at April 19 Game - FC Cincinnati
- Philadelphia Union Unveil 2019 Parley for the Oceans Kit, MLS WORKS Greener Goals Initiatives - Philadelphia Union
- Match Preview: New York Starts Two-Match Roadtrip, Begins with Sporting KC - New York Red Bulls
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.