MLS Announces Time Change for Quakes vs. Crew SC on August 3
SAN JOSE, Calif. - Major League Soccer today announced the regular season matchup between the San Jose Earthquakes and Columbus Crew SC on Saturday, Aug. 3 at Avaya Stadium will now kick off at 6:45 p.m. PT instead of the originally scheduled 7:15 p.m. PT.
The Earthquakes are 6-2-4 in their last 12 matches across all competitions, including a 5-2-4 record in MLS play since April 6. The Quakes' next match is against LAFC at Banc of California Stadium on Thursday, June 20 in the U.S. Open Cup Round of 16. The match kicks off at 7:30 p.m. and will be streamed live on ESPN+.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from June 17, 2019
- Three Points: Houston Dynamo Host Minnesota United FC in Open Cup Round of 16 - Houston Dynamo
- Earthquakes Weekly Update: June 17, 2019 - San Jose Earthquakes
- Chicago Fire Soccer Club Weekly Update: June 17, 2019 - Chicago Fire
- 2019 Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup Match Preview: Columbus Crew SC Hosts Atlanta United at MAPFRE Stadium Tomorrow Night - Columbus Crew SC
- LA Galaxy Weekly - LA Galaxy
- Know Your Opponent | New England Revolution - Orlando City SC
- FC Cincinnati Weekly Update: June 17, 2019 - FC Cincinnati
- Match Preview: Atlanta United vs. Columbus Crew SC - Atlanta United FC
- MLS Announces Time Change for Quakes vs. Crew SC on August 3 - San Jose Earthquakes
- Major League Soccer and adidas Unveil Orlando-Inspired Jersey and Official Match Ball Ahead of 2019 MLS All-Star Game Presented by Target - MLS
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent San Jose Earthquakes Stories
- Earthquakes Weekly Update: August 3, 2020
- Quakes eliminated from MLS is Back Tournament; finish with 3-1-1 record
- Earthquakes Face Minnesota United FC Tonight
- Earthquakes to Expand Drive-In Viewing Parties for Quarterfinals
- Earthquakes Weekly Update: July 28, 2020