Major League Soccer and adidas Unveil Orlando-Inspired Jersey and Official Match Ball Ahead of 2019 MLS All-Star Game Presented by Target
June 17, 2019 - Major League Soccer (MLS) News Release
NEW YORK - Major League Soccer and adidas today unveiled the jersey that the best of MLS will wear on July 31 when they take on Atletico Madrid in the 2019 MLS All-Star Game presented by Target. The match will take place at Exploria Stadium in Orlando.
The 2019 MLS All-Star jersey continues to celebrate MLS being a league of two nations but done in a way that is authentic to the host city of this year's All-Star Game, Orlando. The front panel features an all-over engineered stars and maple leaves graphic. This on-trend progressive design is in Orlando City's regal purple base with light purple accents. The back neck features a heat transfer execution of the "407" area code that Orlando calls home. The jock tag is a nod to Cape Canaveral and the aerospace industry around Orlando, executed in a premium raised rubber.
The Official Match Ball for the MLS All-Star Game was also released on Monday and features a similar white and purple colorway with a metallic gold accent and logo executions complete the premium aesthetic befitting of the showpiece event. The Official Match Ball for the MLS All-Star Game has the same panel shape as the Official Match Ball for the MLS Regular Season.
The jerseys are available for purchase now at MLSstore.com and adidas.com, and will be available at select retail stores in the Orlando area in the coming weeks.
MLS will host five days of soccer celebrations and free fan experiences highlighted by a free concert, open training sessions, gameday fan activation zone, a variety of entertainment and charitable festivities and more throughout MLS All-Star week in Orlando.
The culmination of the week's events, the MLS All-Star game presented by Target, will be televised domestically on FS1 and UniMás in the U.S., on TSN and TVA Sports in Canada, and in more than 170 countries around the world. Tickets for the 2019 MLS All-Star Game presented by Target are available for purchase at Ticketmaster.com.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from June 17, 2019
- Three Points: Houston Dynamo Host Minnesota United FC in Open Cup Round of 16 - Houston Dynamo
- Earthquakes Weekly Update: June 17, 2019 - San Jose Earthquakes
- Chicago Fire Soccer Club Weekly Update: June 17, 2019 - Chicago Fire
- 2019 Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup Match Preview: Columbus Crew SC Hosts Atlanta United at MAPFRE Stadium Tomorrow Night - Columbus Crew SC
- LA Galaxy Weekly - LA Galaxy
- Know Your Opponent | New England Revolution - Orlando City SC
- FC Cincinnati Weekly Update: June 17, 2019 - FC Cincinnati
- Match Preview: Atlanta United vs. Columbus Crew SC - Atlanta United FC
- MLS Announces Time Change for Quakes vs. Crew SC on August 3 - San Jose Earthquakes
- Major League Soccer and adidas Unveil Orlando-Inspired Jersey and Official Match Ball Ahead of 2019 MLS All-Star Game Presented by Target - MLS
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.