Left Wing Spencer Naas Recalled from Idaho
CEDAR PARK, Texas - The Texas Stars, American Hockey League affiliate of the NHL's Dallas Stars, announced today that forward Spencer Naas has been recalled from the club's ECHL affiliate, the Idaho Steelheads.
Naas, 23, has played in six AHL games in addition to 41 ECHL games for the Steelheads this season. In his rookie campaign, Naas has earned 20 points (11-9=20) in the ECHL. The 5-foot-11 winger from St. Louis Park, Minnesota made his AHL debut on Mar. 24, 2018 while skating with the Cleveland Monsters at the end of the 2017-18 season. In 12 AHL games, Nass recorded seven points (4-3=7) in his first professional action.
The first-year pro logged four seasons at the University of Connecticut, missing just one game from 2014 to 2018. The two-time alternate captain produced 77 points (49-28=77) for his alma mater across 143 NCAA contests.
The Texas Stars are the primary development affiliate of the NHL's Dallas Stars, and travel to Rockford for a Tuesday night matchup to end their four game road trip. Full-season, 24-game and 12-game ticket packages for the 2018-19 campaign are on sale now. For more information, call (512) GO-STARS (467-8277) or visit TexasStars.com.
Images from this story
Texas Stars left wing Spencer Naas
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from February 11, 2019
- Coreau, Kyrou Lead Rampage Past Admirals - San Antonio Rampage
- Columbus Blue Jackets Recall Forward Eric Robinson from Cleveland, Assign Forward Mark Letestu to Monsters - Cleveland Monsters
- Eagles Complete Series of Transactions - Colorado Eagles
- Left Wing Spencer Naas Recalled from Idaho - Texas Stars
- Division Leading Condors Put Streak on the Line this Week - Bakersfield Condors
- Kids Day Game Presented by 529 College Savings Program Set for Sunday, February 17 - Rochester Americans
- American Hockey League Announces Suspension - AHL
- Manitoba Moose Weekly: February 11 - Manitoba Moose
- Columbus Blue Jackets Trade Defenseman Blake Siebenaler to Pittsburgh Penguins for Conditional Pick in 2019 NHL Draft - Cleveland Monsters
- San Diego Gulls Recall Dostie and Moldenhauer from Tulsa - San Diego Gulls
- Batherson Earns Second CCM/AHL Player of the Week Honours - Belleville Senators
- Belleville's Drake Batherson Named CCM/AHL Player of the Week - AHL
- Penguins Release Troy Josephs - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Amerks Recall Powell from Cincinnati - Rochester Americans
- Wolf Pack Weekly, February 11-17 - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Syracuse Crunch Announce Bobblehead Series Giveaway Schedule - Syracuse Crunch
- Tucson's Inaugural High School Hockey Club Makes a Lasting Impact, Paves the Way - Tucson Roadrunners
- Weekly Sports League and Franchise Report - OSC Original by Dan Krieger
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.