Eagles Complete Series of Transactions
defenseman Anton Lindholm has been reassigned to the Eagles by the team's NHL affiliate. In addition, the Eagles have also recalled forwards Julien Nantel and Caleb Herbert, as well as defenseman Josh Anderson from the ECHL's Utah Grizzlies.
Lindholm has posted seven assists in 34 AHL games with Colorado this season and has also appeared in two contests with the Avalanche. Nantel returns to the Eagles after notching one assist in 29 AHL games this season. Herbert has netted 25 goals and 27 assists in 38 ECHL contests with Utah and has collected one goal in eight games with the Eagles. Anderson returns to Colorado, where he has skated in one contest this season after compiling five points and 44 penalty minutes in 33 ECHL games with Utah.
The Eagles return to action when they host the San Diego Gulls at the Budweiser Events Center on Tuesday, February 12th at 7:05pm MT.
Single-game tickets for the 2018-19 season are on-sale now and start at just $18 per seat. Purchase your seats today by visiting the Budweiser Events Center box office, online at ColoradoEagles.com or by calling the Eagles ticketing department at 970-686-SHOT (7468).
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from February 11, 2019
- Coreau, Kyrou Lead Rampage Past Admirals - San Antonio Rampage
- Columbus Blue Jackets Recall Forward Eric Robinson from Cleveland, Assign Forward Mark Letestu to Monsters - Cleveland Monsters
- Eagles Complete Series of Transactions - Colorado Eagles
- Left Wing Spencer Naas Recalled from Idaho - Texas Stars
- Division Leading Condors Put Streak on the Line this Week - Bakersfield Condors
- Kids Day Game Presented by 529 College Savings Program Set for Sunday, February 17 - Rochester Americans
- American Hockey League Announces Suspension - AHL
- Manitoba Moose Weekly: February 11 - Manitoba Moose
- Columbus Blue Jackets Trade Defenseman Blake Siebenaler to Pittsburgh Penguins for Conditional Pick in 2019 NHL Draft - Cleveland Monsters
- San Diego Gulls Recall Dostie and Moldenhauer from Tulsa - San Diego Gulls
- Batherson Earns Second CCM/AHL Player of the Week Honours - Belleville Senators
- Belleville's Drake Batherson Named CCM/AHL Player of the Week - AHL
- Penguins Release Troy Josephs - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Amerks Recall Powell from Cincinnati - Rochester Americans
- Wolf Pack Weekly, February 11-17 - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Syracuse Crunch Announce Bobblehead Series Giveaway Schedule - Syracuse Crunch
- Tucson's Inaugural High School Hockey Club Makes a Lasting Impact, Paves the Way - Tucson Roadrunners
- Weekly Sports League and Franchise Report - OSC Original by Dan Krieger
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Colorado Eagles Stories
- Colorado Eagles Announce Eighth Annual "Pot of Gold" Recipient
- Quine's Hat Trick Leads Stockton to 6-3 Win over Eagles
- Agozzino Receives Call up to NHL, Dries and Toninato Return
- Eagles Fall to Heat 5-2 in Fight-Filled Contest
- Cannata, Anderson Reassigned to ECHL's Utah Grizzlies