San Diego Gulls Recall Dostie and Moldenhauer from Tulsa
SAN DIEGO - The San Diego Gulls announced today that the American Hockey League (AHL) club has recalled center Alex Dostie and defenseman Scott Moldenhauer from the Tulsa Oilers of the ECHL.
Dostie, 21 (4/13/97), has recorded 1-2=3 points with six penalty minutes (PIM) in 29 games with the Gulls this season. The 5-10, 172-pound forward has appeared in 70 career AHL games with San Diego, collecting 4-9=13 points with 16 PIM. The Drummondville, Quebec native went scoreless in one game with Tulsa this season. Selected by the Anaheim Ducks in the fourth round (115th overall) of the 2016 NHL Draft, Dostie has scored 2-3=5 points in six career ECHL games with the Utah and Tulsa.
Moldenhauer, 24 (5/9/94), has recorded one assist in seven games with San Diego this season, including his first AHL point (assist) on Dec. 27 vs. Bakersfield. The 6-4, 225-pound defenseman has collected 10 assists (0-10=10) with a +7 rating and 20 PIM in 24 games with Tulsa this season.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from February 11, 2019
- Coreau, Kyrou Lead Rampage Past Admirals - San Antonio Rampage
- Columbus Blue Jackets Recall Forward Eric Robinson from Cleveland, Assign Forward Mark Letestu to Monsters - Cleveland Monsters
- Eagles Complete Series of Transactions - Colorado Eagles
- Left Wing Spencer Naas Recalled from Idaho - Texas Stars
- Division Leading Condors Put Streak on the Line this Week - Bakersfield Condors
- Kids Day Game Presented by 529 College Savings Program Set for Sunday, February 17 - Rochester Americans
- American Hockey League Announces Suspension - AHL
- Manitoba Moose Weekly: February 11 - Manitoba Moose
- Columbus Blue Jackets Trade Defenseman Blake Siebenaler to Pittsburgh Penguins for Conditional Pick in 2019 NHL Draft - Cleveland Monsters
- San Diego Gulls Recall Dostie and Moldenhauer from Tulsa - San Diego Gulls
- Batherson Earns Second CCM/AHL Player of the Week Honours - Belleville Senators
- Belleville's Drake Batherson Named CCM/AHL Player of the Week - AHL
- Penguins Release Troy Josephs - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Amerks Recall Powell from Cincinnati - Rochester Americans
- Wolf Pack Weekly, February 11-17 - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Syracuse Crunch Announce Bobblehead Series Giveaway Schedule - Syracuse Crunch
- Tucson's Inaugural High School Hockey Club Makes a Lasting Impact, Paves the Way - Tucson Roadrunners
- Weekly Sports League and Franchise Report - OSC Original by Dan Krieger
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.