LA Galaxy to Host Orange County FC in Fourth Round of 2019 Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup
LOS ANGELES - The LA Galaxy are set to host NPSL side Orange County FC at Dignity Health Sports Park Track & Field Stadium on Wednesday, June 12 at 7:30 p.m. PT in the Fourth Round of the 2019 Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup, the longest-standing domestic tournament in the country. Tickets to the Fourth Round matchup, along with any 2019 U.S. Open Cup match hosted at Dignity Health Sports Park, are included in the 2019 LA Galaxy Season Ticket Membership.
Tickets will go on sale to the general public on Friday, May 31 at 10 a.m. PT on www.lagalaxy.com/tickets. Parking to the match is free.
The Galaxy were drawn in the West Pool and will face the winner of a Fourth Round contest between Real Salt Lake and LAFC. Time and location of that contest will be re-drawn following the Fourth Round.
The Galaxy have recorded a 34-18-0 all-time record in the Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup. They have entered the Open Cup every year since 1999, winning the tournament in 2001 and 2005 while reaching the Open Cup Final on two other occasions. Last year, the Galaxy advanced to Round of 16 before falling to the Portland Timbers on the road.
The Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup, recognized as U.S. Soccer's National Club Championship, is an annual competition open to all amateur and professional soccer teams affiliated with U.S. Soccer. The tournament has crowned a champion for over 100 consecutive years dating from 1914. In 1999, the competition was renamed to honor American soccer pioneer Lamar Hunt.
The LA Galaxy return to Dignity Health Sports Park this Sunday, June 2 when they host the New England Revolution in an MLS contest (7:30 p.m. PT; Spectrum SportsNet).
LA Galaxy Season Ticket Membership deposits for the 2020 Major League Soccer season are now available. Galaxy fans can go to www.lagalaxy.com/tickets/deposits to place their 2020 LA Galaxy Season Ticket Membership deposit for $50 per seat. In addition to visiting www.lagalaxy.com/tickets/deposits, fans can place their 2020 Season Ticket Membership deposit at the Dignity Health Sports Park by visiting Galaxy HQ at any LA Galaxy home game. Fans can also call 1.877.3GALAXY (342.5299) and press 2 when prompted to place Season Ticket Membership deposits.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from May 30, 2019
- Chicago Fire Soccer Club to Face Saint Louis FC in the Fourth Round of the Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup - Chicago Fire
- Timbers Weekly Update: May 30, 2019 - Portland Timbers
- Timbers Travel to Face Seattle Sounders FC in Fourth Round of Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup - Portland Timbers
- Atlanta United Draws Charleston Battery in U.S. Open Cup Fourth Round - Atlanta United FC
- LAFC Draws Real Salt Lake in the Fourth Round of the U.S. Open Cup - Los Angeles FC
- LA Galaxy to Host Orange County FC in Fourth Round of 2019 Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup - LA Galaxy
- Earthquakes to Host Sacramento Republic FC in Fourth Round of Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup on June 11 - San Jose Earthquakes
- Revolution to Face New York Red Bulls in 2019 Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup Fourth Round Match - New England Revolution
- Orlando to Play Memphis 901 FC in Fourth Round of Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup - Orlando City SC
- Tickets to Campeones Cup to Go on Sale as Atlanta United Look to Capture Their First International Trophy - Atlanta United FC
- FC Cincinnati to Host USL Championship's Louisville City FC in USOC Fourth Round - FC Cincinnati
- Tickets to Campeones Cup to Go on Sale as Atlanta United Look to Capture Their First International Trophy - MLS
- FC Dallas Hosts OKC Energy FC in Fourth Round of 2019 Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup - FC Dallas
- Dynamo to Begin Defense of Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup Title against Austin Bold FC on June 11 - Houston Dynamo
- New York Red Bulls to Host Fourth Round of US Open Cup at MSU Soccer Park - New York Red Bulls
- New York City FC to Host U.S. Open Cup Match against North Carolina FC at St. John's University on June 12 - New York City FC
- Goaaaaaalllll: Discovery en Espanol Brings Audiences Inside the World of Major League Soccer with New Series "Acceso Exclusivo" - Houston Dynamo
- Loudoun United FC Appoint Former D.C. United Academy Director Ryan Martin as Head Coach - D.C. United
- Three Toronto FC Players Called to Canadian National Team CONCACAF Gold Cup Squad - Toronto FC
- Zachary Brault-Guillard and Samuel Piette at the Gold Cup - Montreal Impact
- Sounders FC to Face Portland Timbers in Fourth Round of 2019 Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup - Seattle Sounders FC
- New England Revolution Hire Richie Williams as Assistant Coach - New England Revolution
- D.C. United Announce the Departure of Loudoun United Head Coach Richie Williams - D.C. United
- Gerard Nijkamp Hired as FC Cincinnati General Manager - FC Cincinnati
- LA Galaxy Postgame Notes: LA Galaxy 2, Sporting KC 0 - Wednesday, May 29, 2019 - LA Galaxy
- Sporting Falls 2-0 to LA Galaxy - Sporting Kansas City
- D.C. United Draw Chicago Fire 3-3 at Audi Field - D.C. United
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent LA Galaxy Stories
- LA Galaxy to Feature Herbalife Nutrition and Dignity Health on Jersey Sleeves During MLS Is Back Tournament
- LA Galaxy Midfielder Jonathan dos Santos to Miss MLS Is Back Tournament in Orlando Due to Injury
- LA Galaxy Add Juninho and Marcelo Sarvas to LA Galaxy Academy Coaching Staff
- Midfielder Juninho Retires from Professional Soccer
- LA Galaxy Live Scrimmage on Spectrum SportsNet Headlines Team Programming in Advance of MLS Is Back Tournament