Knights Move August Game up to June 10 to Alleviate Uptown Congestion
(UPTOWN CHARLOTTE, NC) -- With the Carolina Panthers hosting a pre-season game on Thursday, August 29th, the Charlotte Knights will move their game originally scheduled for BB&T Ballpark that day to Monday, June 10th at 7:04 p.m. The change was made to help accommodate fans and alleviate congestion in and around the Uptown Charlotte area.
The Knights were scheduled to host the Durham Bulls in their final home game of the 2019 regular season on August 29th. Instead, the Knights will now face the Bulls on Monday, June 10th. Gates for this newly scheduled game will open at 6:00 p.m. and the Knights will host "Bark in the Ballpark" presented by Williams Subaru. Fans are welcome to bring their dogs to the ballpark to enjoy the game. Additionally, the Knights will offer delicious Sahlen's Hot Dogs for just $1 and $6 Modelo cans on "Modelo Monday" for all fans 21 and over.
Fans holding tickets for the August 29th date will now be able to use them for the June 10th contest. Single-game tickets for all games this season are available now by phone at 704-274-8282, in person at the BB&T Ballpark Ticket Office, as well as online at CharlotteKnights.com.
• Discuss this story on the International League message board...
International League Stories from May 14, 2019
- Indians Win Fourth Straight as Keller Deals Gem - Indianapolis Indians
- Historic Homers Power Knights to 13-7 Win - Charlotte Knights
- Rogers Shines as Toledo Falls to Norfolk - Toledo Mud Hens
- Seventh Inning Rally Leads to Stripers to 11-3 Win - Buffalo Bisons
- Woes Continue on the Road - Lehigh Valley IronPigs
- Indians Stop RailRiders 4-2 - Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders
- Bulls Ride Errors to Comeback Win - Durham Bulls
- Riley Homers Again as Stripers Pound Buffalo, 11-3 - Gwinnett Stripers
- Mathias, Clippers Top PawSox - Pawtucket Red Sox
- Father's Day Lunch Package on Sale Now - Rochester Red Wings
- Hens Home for An Epic Homestand: May 14-19 - Toledo Mud Hens
- Game Information: Indianapolis Indians (18-16) vs. Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders (18-14) - Indianapolis Indians
- Bisons Game Notes - Buffalo vs. Gwinnett (6:05 p.m.) - Buffalo Bisons
- Knights Move August Game up to June 10 to Alleviate Uptown Congestion - Charlotte Knights
- Red Wings Back Home May 21-27 - Rochester Red Wings
- Syracuse and Louisville Postponed Tuesday, Doubleheader Scheduled for Wednesday at 4:05 p.m. - Syracuse Mets
- Louisville Bats Game Postponed; Doubleheader Scheduled Wednesday, May 15 - Louisville Bats
- Wings' Smeltzer Unveils Catch Cancer Looking Apparel - Rochester Red Wings
- Hideki Matsui to Host Clinic at PNC Field - Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Charlotte Knights Stories
- Charlotte Knights Nominated for Minor League Baseball's Top Honor
- Matt Parrott Named IL Sports Turf Manager of the Year for Third Straight Season
- Knights Fall to Tides 7-6 in 10 Innings, Ending 2019 Season
- Knights Fall to Tides 11-2 on Sunday
- Knights Back Atop Wild Card Race with 5-2 Win