Jason Di Tullio Named Impact U17 Head Coach
MONTREAL - The Montreal Impact announced on Tuesday the return of Jason Di Tullio as the Impact U17 head coach. Nicolas Gagnon, who was coaching the U17 team, will become the Impact U15's head coach.
"I'm grateful and looking forward to being back and contributing to the success of the Academy and the club," said Jason Di Tullio. "I care deeply about this club and I'm excited to get started."
"I'm glad to see the return of Jason at the club," said the Administrative Director of Soccer Operations Patrick Leduc. "I'm convinced that the entire Academy will benefit from his experience, his passion and his skills."
"It's great to have Jason Di Tullio back," said Academy Director Philippe Eullaffroy. "His passion and his knowledge will help our youth at the club on their way to excellence."
Di Tullio was the technical director of the Association régionale de soccer de Lanaudière since August 9, 2018, as well as acting as an assistant coach with Canada Soccer's different teams.
From 2015 to 2017, he was assistant coach with the Montreal Impact first team. Previously, he was coach at the Academy, in charge of the U16 team in 2011 and 2012, and the U18 team from 2013 to 2015.
During his career as a player, Di Tullio wore the Impact jersey from 2002 to 2007, in the North American second division, playing 75 games, including 56 starts.
The Impact U17 plays in the Development Academy. Last season, the team finished second in its division with a 13-5-4 record.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from August 13, 2019
- Timbers Weekly Update: August 13, 2019 - Portland Timbers
- Minnesota United FC vs. Colorado Rapids Preview - Minnesota United FC
- Houston Dynamo Part Ways with Wilmer Cabrera - Houston Dynamo
- Real Salt Lake Opens Three-Match Home Stand Wednesday against Seattle Sounders FC - Real Salt Lake
- Impact to Play Second Leg of Canadian Championship Semifinals in Calgary - Montreal Impact
- By the Numbers: Defense on Pace - Orlando City SC
- #LAvFCD: 5 Things You Need to Know About the Match - FC Dallas
- Jason Di Tullio Named Impact U17 Head Coach - Montreal Impact
- Sounders FC Opens New Chapter in Club History, as 11 Families with Deep Seattle Roots Join Rave Green Ownership Group - Seattle Sounders FC
- Know Your Opponent | Sporting KC - Orlando City SC
- Preview: Sporting to Visit Orlando City SC on Wednesday - Sporting Kansas City
- FC Cincinnati to Co-Host Buffalove Foundation Food Drive at Saturday's Game - FC Cincinnati
- Campeones Cup in Atlanta to Crown North America's Best Team on Wednesday - This Week in MLS - MLS
- Last Week around the Leagues - OSC Original by Fran Stuchbury
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Montreal Impact Stories
- Montreal Impact Foundation Donates Multisport Mini-Field to Parc Joe-Beef
- Orji Okwonkwo Named Impact Most Valuable Player
- Montreal Impact's Possible Opponents in CONCACAF Champions League Are Known
- Impact Shuts out New York Red Bulls 3-0
- Impact Hosts New York Red Bulls on Fan Appreciation Day