IceRays Playoff Tickets On Sale Now, Home Game Monday
The Corpus Christi IceRays have clinched a post-season berth in the 2010 Central Hockey League Ray Miron President's Cup Playoffs and fans can make arrangements to see the only IceRays home game of the Southern Conference best-of-three opening round. The lone IceRays home game of the series will be at the American Bank Center this Monday, March 22nd, 7:05pm as the #5 seeded IceRays host the #4 Texas Brahmas. Season ticket holders and corporate sponsors can secure their same great seats from the regular season. Individual playoff tickets can also be purchased at all Ticketmaster outlets or at the American Bank Center Box Office. Please contact your IceRays representative for more information at 361.814.PUCK or visit the IceRays website at www.goicerays.com.
The IceRays are headed back to the CHL Playoffs for the second straight season, and you can be there for all the action of post-season hockey. The IceRays will take on the defending President's Cup Champion Brahmas in the best-of-three opening round. The IceRays and Brahmas will open play in Corpus Christi and then return to North Richland Hills, Texas for the remainder of the series. Game Two of the best of three will be played at the NYTEX Sports Centre on Wednesday, March 24th at 7:05pm. If necessary, a decisive third game will be played Thursday, Mar. 25th at 7:05pm at the NYTEX Sports Centre. All three games will be aired on the radio in South Texas on ESPN 1230AM, beginning with pre-game coverage at 6:45pm.
The IceRays went 2-3-1 this season vs. the Brahmas, including a 1-1 record at the American Bank Center. The winner of the best of three series will advance to play the Governors Cup Champion Odessa Jackalopes in the Southern Conference Semifinals beginning the following weekend. Playoff tickets are currently available, and individual tickets for playoff games are available at all Ticketmaster outlets or at the American Bank Center Box Office. For more information, please call the IceRays at 361.814.PUCK.
• Discuss this story on the Central Hockey League message board...
Central Hockey League Stories from March 19, 2010
- Americans drop 5-2 contest to Corpus Christi - Allen Americans
- CHL Playoffs to Begin on Monday - CHL
- IceRays Playoff Tickets On Sale Now, Home Game Monday - Corpus Christi IceRays
- Mavericks Host RiverKings Monday, March 22 in Opening Round - Kansas City Mavericks
- Mavericks End Regular Season in 5-0 Loss to Mudbugs - Kansas City Mavericks
- Gorillas Send Amarillo Fans Home Proud - Amarillo Gorillas
- Eagles, Mudbugs Set to Start Playoffs Friday - Colorado Eagles
- IceRays Beat Americans 5-2 To Clinch Playoff Berth - Corpus Christi IceRays
- Campbell's Effort Wasted Against Bees - Wichita Thunder
- RiverKings Secure Home Ice For Playoffs First Round - Mississippi RiverKings
- Jacks Top Laredo in Overtime, 4-3 - Odessa Jackalopes
- Surge fall to Ice Flyers - Mississippi RiverKings
- Bucks Comeback in Third, Lose in Overtime - Laredo Bucks
- Americans announce playoff dates, unveil playoff slogan - Allen Americans
- Bucks, Americans Playoff Schedule Set - Laredo Bucks
- Odessa's Joel Martin Named Most Outstanding Goaltender - CHL
- 2010 Round One Playoff Dates Set; Tickets On Sale - Fort Worth Brahmas
- RiverKings Meet Tulsa Tonight To Start Weekend Play - Mississippi RiverKings
- Colorado's Aaron Schneekloth Named CHL's Most Outstanding Defenseman - CHL
- Oilers Conclude The Season With Two Road Games - Tulsa Oilers
- Bucks In Odessa Tonight - Laredo Bucks
- Shots From The Point - CHL
- 'Bugs Complete Season Sweep Of Oilers With 2-1 Win - Bossier-Shreveport Mudbugs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Corpus Christi IceRays Stories
- Don'T Forget About Justin Quenneville's Retirement Party Tonight
- IceRays Host Street Hockey Challenge
- IceRays Season Ends With 2-0 Loss At Texas
- IceRays Fall 5-4 In Overtime To Brahmas, Trail Series 1-0
- IceRays Beat Killer Bees 6-3 In Regular Season Finale