IceRays Announce Schedule Change
The Corpus Christi IceRays have announced a date change to their home schedule in the final month of the regular season. The IceRays home game versus the Arizona Sundogs originally scheduled for Friday, March 12th has been moved to Tuesday, March 9th. The game will remain at the American Bank Center, and the start time will remain at 7:05pm. Tickets issued for the March 12th date are still valid, and will be accepted on March 9th. Please note this change, and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact the IceRays front office at 361.814.PUCK.
After starting this week on the road, the IceRays will return home to host the Bossier-Shreveport Mudbugs on Pink in the Rink Night, presented by Andrew's Distributing and Radiology & Imaging this Saturday night at 7:45pm. Pink in the Rink Night is an annual event where the Rays join with the American Cancer Society of Corpus Christi to help the fight against breast cancer. The IceRays will wear special pink jerseys that will be auctioned off to fans at the game. They will also use pink sticks and give away pink t-shirts this Saturday. Proceeds from the game go to benefit the American Cancer Society. Caller-Times Family Four packs of tickets are available for just $34, and tickets in an all-you-can-eat section are also available for $18 for adults and $12 for children. Additionally, tickets on game day can be purchased in the Flint Hill's Chill Zone for just $7 each.
Saturday's Pink in the Rink Night is also another installment of the Fine Jewelry Outlet Great Diamond Giveaway. One lucky fan will win an $8,000 diamond at the game, GUARANTEED. To register, simply visit Fine Jewelry Outlet in the Sunrise Mall then attend Saturday's game. Registration is free and quick. For more information, please call the IceRays at 361.814.PUCK or visit them online at www.goicerays.com.
• Discuss this story on the Central Hockey League message board...
Central Hockey League Stories from February 13, 2010
- IceRays knock out Mudbugs and cancer on Pink in the Rink night - Corpus Christi IceRays
- Brahmas send Americans across town with a loss - Fort Worth Brahmas
- Sellan's Hat-Trick Propels Mavericks to 6-1 Win - Kansas City Mavericks
- Third Period Undoes 'Bugs in Corpus - Bossier-Shreveport Mudbugs
- Bucks Score Two in Third To Best Bees - Laredo Bucks
- Arizona Wins Fourth Straight Road Game, Tops Thunder, 2-1, in Shootout - Arizona Sundogs
- Sellan, Mavericks Stop RiverKings - Mississippi RiverKings
- Tulsa slides past Amarillo - Amarillo Gorillas
- Thunder Edged by Arizona - Wichita Thunder
- Rush Help Raise A record Breaking $60,000 For the Fight Against Cancer - Rapid City Rush
- RiverKings Meet Mavericks In Missouri Tonight - Mississippi RiverKings
- Tonight's Match Up - Tulsa Oilers
- Mudbugs To Celebrate Mardi Gras, Face IceRays Tomorrow - Bossier-Shreveport Mudbugs
- Bucks Look To Bounce Back Tonight In Rio - Laredo Bucks
- Jaeger Slams Door To Catapult Brahmas Over Laredo In Standings - Fort Worth Brahmas
- Game On: Brahmas And Bucks Faceoff Tonight At NYTEX On $1 Coke Night - Fort Worth Brahmas
- IceRays Get Big 5-3 Win In Rio Grande Valley - Corpus Christi IceRays
- IceRays Announce Schedule Change - Corpus Christi IceRays
- Central Hockey League Introduces Game Live - CHL
- Oilers Edge RiverKings In Overtime - Mississippi RiverKings
- RiverKings Start Three-Game Weekend In Tulsa Tonight - Mississippi RiverKings
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Corpus Christi IceRays Stories
- Don'T Forget About Justin Quenneville's Retirement Party Tonight
- IceRays Host Street Hockey Challenge
- IceRays Season Ends With 2-0 Loss At Texas
- IceRays Fall 5-4 In Overtime To Brahmas, Trail Series 1-0
- IceRays Beat Killer Bees 6-3 In Regular Season Finale