Bucks Look To Bounce Back Tonight In Rio
BUCKS LOOK TO BOUNCE BACK TONIGHT IN RIO FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact: Bryan Benway, Director of Media Relations and Broadcasting 956-206-4786
Bucks Look To Bounce Back Tonight in Rio HIDALGO, TX- The Laredo Bucks of the Central Hockey League finish a brief two-game road trip tonight when they travel to take on the Rio Grande Valley Killer Bees at State Farm Arena. Game time is 7:35pm.
Saturday February 13, 2010: (Game 47, Road Game 24)
Laredo (22-16-8, 52pts) at Rio Grande Val. (19-20-7, 45pts), 7:35pm, State Farm Arena
Radio: Imagen 94.1-FM (pre-game show 7:15pm)
Online Radio: www.laredobucks.com, or http://rmx.com.mx/_principal.asp?region5
TV: CHL-TV (http://chltv.insinc.com/)
All-time series (Regular season): Bucks lead series 59-21-7
2009-10: Bucks lead series 6-0-2
Last Meeting: 2/5/10: LAR 3, @RGV 2, SO
Laredo fell back into fourth place in the Southern Conference thanks to Friday's 4-0 loss at Texas. The Bucks enter tonight one point behind the Brahmas for third place.
The Bucks had their three-game winning streak snapped in Friday's loss Laredo's three-game winning streak was their first since November 6th-15th when they won four straight games.
Laredo looks to continue their success against Rio this season as the Bucks have yet to lose in regulation against the Bees (6-0-2). The Bucks are 4-0 at the State Farm Arena so far this season.
Igor Agarunov is expected to make his return from the IR tonight. Agarunov missed six games after suffering an uppder-body injury on January 30th.
The Bucks and Bees will meet a total of seven times in the month of February with Laredo posting a 1-0-1 mark so far in the month. **
Laredo is in the middle of their third straight weekend three-in-three Saturday night. Starting the weekend of Jan 29th Bucks will play three games in three nights in seven straight weekends. In all, from January 29th-March 14th the Bucks will play 22 games in 44 days (10 home, 9 away). They are 4-3-1 in that span.
The Bees dropped a 5-3 home decision to Corpus Christi Friday night to fall two points back of the Ice Rays for the fifth and final playoff spot in the South.
**BUCKS "BE OUR VALENTINE" SEASON TICKET HOLDER SPECIAL**
The Laredo Bucks, along with several corporate partners, want all season ticket holders to be their Valentines this week as they offer the "Be our Valentine" special this week.
These offers are given exclusively to all Bucks season ticket holders this week to celebrate Valentines Day. Please show your season ticket holder card when you visit these partners. Offers and good from Tuesday (Feb. 9th) until Sunday (Feb. 14th).
Call 718-BUCK (2825) for more information.
Bucket's Sports Bar and Grill
Buy 1 hamburger combo, get 1 hamburger free & lunch special is 2 combo's including drinks for $10.
5507 McPherson Rd
10% Discount to all Season Tickets holders
610 E. Saunders
Santa Maria Car Wash
30% off any package
1105 Taylor St.
Unique Hair & Spa
$5 off any service
9802 McPherson #110
10% off and free balloon bouquet with any purchase (Must present Season
Ticket Holder card @ time of order)
9114 McPherson Suite 2515
Come in to the Cricket store on San Bernardo this week and receive a free car charger or leather phone case with any phone purchase!
5502 San Bernardo Ave
**COUPLES GET TWO FOR ONE TICKETS ON VALENTINES DAY**
Couples can come as one (two-for-one tickets) when the Bucks host Rio Grande Valley on Valentines Day (Feb. 14) at 4pm. The first 1,000 fans to enter the LEC will receive a FREE box of Bucks Valentines Day Candies.
Season ticket holders that come to the Valentines Day game will be entered in a raffle to win Bucky's Valentines Day Jersey. You must be present at the game to win the jersey.
The Bucks will wear special Valentines Day jerseys that will be auctioned off after the game. If you are the winning bidder Sunday and buy a jersey you also will win a trip to lunch with the player's jersey you bought.
Call 718-BUCK (2825) to order tickets now.
**BUS TRIP TO CORPUS FEB. 19TH**
The LEC along with The City of Laredo, Border Lease, Homewood Suites by
Hilton, Residence Inn by Marriott, and Dr. Mateo Reyes are proud to sponsor "COME TAKE A TRIP WITH US" FRIDAY FEB 19, 2010. For $35 you get a round trip to Corpus Christi, ticket to the Bucks / Rays game, and a boxed lunch. For more information or to sign up call Misael Aguilar at 956-791-9192 between 10am and 4pm Mon - Fri. Hurry up and get your seat cause they will go fast.
• Discuss this story on the Central Hockey League message board...
Central Hockey League Stories from February 13, 2010
- IceRays knock out Mudbugs and cancer on Pink in the Rink night - Corpus Christi IceRays
- Brahmas send Americans across town with a loss - Fort Worth Brahmas
- Sellan's Hat-Trick Propels Mavericks to 6-1 Win - Kansas City Mavericks
- Third Period Undoes 'Bugs in Corpus - Bossier-Shreveport Mudbugs
- Bucks Score Two in Third To Best Bees - Laredo Bucks
- Arizona Wins Fourth Straight Road Game, Tops Thunder, 2-1, in Shootout - Arizona Sundogs
- Sellan, Mavericks Stop RiverKings - Mississippi RiverKings
- Tulsa slides past Amarillo - Amarillo Gorillas
- Thunder Edged by Arizona - Wichita Thunder
- Rush Help Raise A record Breaking $60,000 For the Fight Against Cancer - Rapid City Rush
- RiverKings Meet Mavericks In Missouri Tonight - Mississippi RiverKings
- Tonight's Match Up - Tulsa Oilers
- Mudbugs To Celebrate Mardi Gras, Face IceRays Tomorrow - Bossier-Shreveport Mudbugs
- Bucks Look To Bounce Back Tonight In Rio - Laredo Bucks
- Jaeger Slams Door To Catapult Brahmas Over Laredo In Standings - Fort Worth Brahmas
- Game On: Brahmas And Bucks Faceoff Tonight At NYTEX On $1 Coke Night - Fort Worth Brahmas
- IceRays Get Big 5-3 Win In Rio Grande Valley - Corpus Christi IceRays
- IceRays Announce Schedule Change - Corpus Christi IceRays
- Central Hockey League Introduces Game Live - CHL
- Oilers Edge RiverKings In Overtime - Mississippi RiverKings
- RiverKings Start Three-Game Weekend In Tulsa Tonight - Mississippi RiverKings
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.