IceHogs Welcome Stars for a "Cold One" Tonight on $2 Bud Light Friday Copy
Rockford, IL - The Rockford IceHogs host the Texas Stars on $2 Bud Light Friday tonight at 7:00 at BMO Harris Bank Center! Tonight is the fifth of eight meetings between the two clubs this season.
Know Before You Go - Join us Tonight at the BMO!
Wear Your Mask - All fans entering the BMO Harris Bank Center over the age of two are required to wear a face mask that completely covers their nose and mouth, except when actively eating or drinking.
Your Phone is Your Ticket - All guests are required to enter IceHogs home games at the BMO Harris Bank Center using a mobile ticket. Be sure to download the IceHogs mobile app, as no printouts or screenshots will be accepted. Download the IceHogs app here!
Leave Your Bags/Purses at Home - The Rockford IceHogs and BMO Harris Bank Center will continue to enforce their clear-bag gameday policy. Clear Back Policy
Cashless Payments Only - Don't forget the BMO Harris Bank Center is a fully cashless arena; cash will not be accepted for food, beverage, and merchandise purchases.
IceHogs Welcome Texas Stars on $2 Bud Light Friday Tonight
Join the IceHogs for $2 Bud light Friday tonight against the Stars at BMO Harris Bank Center! Enjoy $2 Bud Light cans through the second intermission! Buy Tickets
IceHogs Enjoying Home Cooking
Tonight is the fourth game of the IceHogs' season-long, six-game homestand and currently hold a 1-2-0 record during the run. The home stand opened on Friday with a convincing 5-2 win over the Cleveland Monsters behind a goal and two assists from forward Dylan McLaughlin. The Hogs dropped a close 5-4 decision in a rematch with the Monsters on Saturday and fell 5-3 to the Wolves on Monday afternoon.
McLaughlin Stays Hot for IceHogs
With a goal in all three games last weekend, forward Dylan McLaughlin extended his personal point streak to five contests (3G, 5A) and the run is his second five-game point streak this season (1G, 4A from Nov. 27-Dec.17). Forward Brett Connolly, who is currently with the Chicago Blackhawks, holds the longest point streak of the season at six games with four goals and five assists for nine points from Oct. 30-Nov. 19.
Reichel Picks Up Where He Left Off
After a two-game run with the Blackhawks including his NHL debut on Jan. 13 vs. Montreal, forward Lukas Reichel returned to the IceHogs lineup on Monday and registered a goal and an assist in the 5-3 loss to the Wolves. Entering this weekend, he is now on a three-game point streak (4G, 4A) and has five goals and five assists for 10 points in his last five IceHogs games.
The IceHogs and Stars both enter tonight's match up with a pair of wins in the head-to-head series this season with the first four meetings all taking place in Cedar Park, Texas. The IceHogs earned victories on Oct. 30 (4-3) and Dec. 17 (3-1) and dropped matchups against their Central-Division rivals on Oct. 28 (1-4) and Dec. 18 (2-3). After tonight, the two clubs rematch tomorrow at 6:00 p.m. at the BMO and close their regular-season series Feb. 26-27 in Rockford.
Full Rosters & Media Notes
The Rockford IceHogs are proud to host their annual Autism Awareness Night, presented by Lawncare By Walter, Inc. on Saturday, Jan. 22 against the Texas Stars at 6 p.m. at BMO Harris Bank Center and will feature many fan-favorite promotions such as custom Autism Awareness Night jerseys, autographed mystery pucks, jersey raffle and premium raffle to support The Autism Program of Easterseals. Buy Tickets & More Information
Watch and listen to the action on the IceHogs Broadcast Network presented by BMO Harris Bank! Tune in from your favorite device, at home or on the road at IceHogs.com and on the IceHogs app! Fans can also watch every IceHogs home game and select road games this season on 23.3 Circle TV and every game on AHLTV and listen in on all of Mid-West Family's local stations including 104.9 The X, B103, 95.3 The Bull, and Rockford Greatest Hits 100.5 and featured on Rock River Current.
2021-22 Regular-Season Records:
Rockford: 14-13-1-1, 30 points (4th, Central Division)
Texas: 9-14-3-1, 22 points (7th, Central Division)
2021-22 Head-to-Head Schedule (all times Central):
Thu., Oct. 28 at Texas, 1-4 Loss Recap & Highlights
Sat., Oct. 30 at Texas, 4-3 Win Recap & Highlights
Fri., Dec. 17 at Texas, 3-1 Win Recap & Highlights
Sat., Dec. 18 at Texas, 2-3 Loss Recap & Highlights
Fri., Jan. 21 vs. Texas
Sat., Jan. 22 vs. Texas
Sat., Feb. 26 vs. Texas
Sun., Feb. 27 vs. Texas
IceHogs vs. Stars 2021-22 Head-to-Head Record
IceHogs vs. Stars, All-Time
Rockford: Anders Sorensen (4th season with IceHogs, 1st as Interim Head Coach)
Texas: Neil Graham (3rd season with Stars)
Rockford: Chicago Blackhawks
Texas: Dallas Stars
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from January 25, 2022
- Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Falls at Hershey, 6-2 - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Bears Score Six Unanswered, Beat Penguins 6-2 - Hershey Bears
- Comets Win Battle of Division Leaders against Bruins - Utica Comets
- IceHogs Welcome Stars for a "Cold One" Tonight on $2 Bud Light Friday Copy - Rockford IceHogs
- Stay the Course - Stockton Heat
- Tampa Bay Lightning Reassign Goaltender Amir Miftakhov to Syracuse Crunch - Syracuse Crunch
- Bears Sign Rymsha to AHL Contract - Hershey Bears
- Syracuse Crunch Weekly - Syracuse Crunch
- Barratt Returns, Regula and Morrison Miss Time - Rockford IceHogs
- Sixth Annual "Pink the Rink" Fight Cancer Together Night Set for Saturday against Utica - Rochester Americans
- Griffins Conclude January Schedule against Milwaukee, Chicago - Grand Rapids Griffins
- The Bridgeport Report: Week 15 - Bridgeport Islanders
- Checkers Sign Jacob Friend and Jordan Sambrook to PTOs - Charlotte Checkers
- Penguins Weekly - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Blues Assign Joshua, Toropchenko, Rosen to T-Birds - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Game Preview - January 25 at Hershey - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Goaltender Schmid Recalled from Utica - Utica Comets
- Game Preview: Penguins at Bears, 7 p.m. - Hershey Bears
- Last Week around the Leagues - OSC Original by Fran Stuchbury
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Rockford IceHogs Stories
- IceHogs Season Comes to an End, Wolves Advance to Central Division Finals
- IceHogs Look to Keep Season Alive with Win over Wolves Tonight at the BMO
- IceHogs Outshot, Overpowered by Wolves
- IceHogs and Wolves Meet for Game 2 of Central Division Semifinals Tonight in Rosemont
- Hogs Fall to Wolves in Game 1 of Central Division Semifinals