Hartford Athletic Announces Cigna as Founding Partner
Hartford, CT - Hartford Athletic announced today that Cigna has signed on as a Founding Partner for the Club's 2019 inaugural season.
"Our partnership with Cigna goes well beyond soccer," said Hartford Athletic Chairman & CEO Bruce Mandell. "We appreciate Cigna's deep commitment to the health and well-being of the Hartford community, and we are proud and excited to welcome them aboard as we get set to make history with our first ever home match on May 4th."
Cigna's sponsorship includes community-focused programs, health improvement initiatives, social media messaging, and recognition of a Cigna Man of the Match at each home game.
"We are thrilled to have this opportunity to support professional soccer in our home state and help build a healthier Hartford," said Wendy Sherry, president of Cigna's Connecticut market. "We congratulate Hartford Athletic and look forward to being part of the team's inaugural season."
Hartford Athletic's season is underway with the Club's home opener taking place on May 4th at Pratt & Whitney Stadium at Rentschler Field. Three-Match flex plans and Single-Match tickets are now available. Fans can purchase tickets for three matches of their choice at Pratt and Whitney Stadium at Rentschler Field and Dillon Stadium with packages starting at $25. Tickets for the historic home opener on May 4th start at just $10. For tickets, merchandise, and more information go to HartfordAthletic.com.
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from April 17, 2019
- Indy Eleven to Change Three Dates on 2019 USL Championship Schedule - Indy Eleven
- Republic FC Will Host Stanford University in Exhibition Match on Saturday - Sacramento Republic FC
- Memphis 901 FC to Play in the Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup in May - Memphis 901 FC
- US Soccer Releases Second Round Pairings for 2019 Lamar Hunt US Open Cup - Birmingham Legion FC
- Republic FC's Second Round Matchup for 2019 Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup Announced - Sacramento Republic FC
- Memphis 901 FC Completes Transfer with Las Vegas Lights FC - Memphis 901 FC
- Tulsa Roughnecks Partner with Metro Tulsa Soccer Clubs United - FC Tulsa
- Nashville SC to Play Second Round U.S. Open Cup Match in Murfreesboro - Nashville SC
- Indy Eleven to Host 2019 Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup Second Round Match - Indy Eleven
- Lights FC Will Take Part in Their Second U.S. Open Cup - Las Vegas Lights FC
- Republic FC's Villyan Bijev Has Red Card against Portland Timbers 2 Rescinded - Sacramento Republic FC
- Reno 1868 FC Set to Face Sacramento Republic FC in Second Round of 2019 Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup - Reno 1868 FC
- North Carolina FC to Begin Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup at Home in Second Round - North Carolina FC
- Phoenix Rising to Host U.S. Open Cup Second Round - Phoenix Rising FC
- Switchbacks FC Potential U.S. Open Cup Opponents Announced - Colorado Springs Switchbacks FC
- STLFC Enters Second Round of U.S. Open Cup - Saint Louis FC
- Nashville SC Collaborates with Special Olympics Tennessee to Hold Session for Athletes - Nashville SC
- MLS SuperDraft Number One Pick Joins Orange County SC - Orange County SC
- USL Championship Discipline Report - Week 7 - USL
- Hartford Athletic Announces Cigna as Founding Partner - Hartford Athletic
- Chavany Willis scores first Steel FC goal in loss - Philadelphia Union II
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.