USL Championship Discipline Report - Week 7
April 17, 2019 - United Soccer League Championship (USL) News Release
TAMPA, Fla. - The following is the USL's discipline report for Week 7 of the 2019 USL Championship season:
Sacramento Republic FC's Villyan Bijev has had his second yellow card which resulted in his sending off against the Portland Timbers 2 on April 13 rescinded following a review by the Independent Review Panel. Bijev will be available for Republic FC's next contest on April 27 against Phoenix Rising FC.
The Tampa Bay Rowdies' Antoine Hoppenot has been suspended for one game following the review of an incident in Tampa Bay's game against Louisville City FC on April 13 by the Independent Discipline Panel. Hoppenot will be unavailable for the Rowdies' game against ATL UTD 2 on April 24.
Tacoma Defiance's Jesse Daley has been suspended for one game following his red card for two cautionable offenses against Las Vegas Lights FC on April 13. Daley will be unavailable for Tacoma's contest this Saturday against Phoenix Rising FC.
Sacramento Republic FC's Charalampos Chantzopoulos has been suspended for one game following his red card for two cautionable offenses on April 13 against the Portland Timbers 2. Chantzopoulos will be unavailable for Republic FC's game on April 27 against Phoenix Rising FC.
The following players enter the upcoming matches one caution away from a yellow card accumulation suspension. Here is the breakdown per club:
Real Monarchs SLC (1): Douglas Martinez
Tulsa Roughnecks FC (1): Fabian Bastidas
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from April 17, 2019
- Indy Eleven to Change Three Dates on 2019 USL Championship Schedule - Indy Eleven
- Republic FC Will Host Stanford University in Exhibition Match on Saturday - Sacramento Republic FC
- Memphis 901 FC to Play in the Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup in May - Memphis 901 FC
- US Soccer Releases Second Round Pairings for 2019 Lamar Hunt US Open Cup - Birmingham Legion FC
- Republic FC's Second Round Matchup for 2019 Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup Announced - Sacramento Republic FC
- Memphis 901 FC Completes Transfer with Las Vegas Lights FC - Memphis 901 FC
- Tulsa Roughnecks Partner with Metro Tulsa Soccer Clubs United - FC Tulsa
- Nashville SC to Play Second Round U.S. Open Cup Match in Murfreesboro - Nashville SC
- Indy Eleven to Host 2019 Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup Second Round Match - Indy Eleven
- Lights FC Will Take Part in Their Second U.S. Open Cup - Las Vegas Lights FC
- Republic FC's Villyan Bijev Has Red Card against Portland Timbers 2 Rescinded - Sacramento Republic FC
- Reno 1868 FC Set to Face Sacramento Republic FC in Second Round of 2019 Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup - Reno 1868 FC
- North Carolina FC to Begin Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup at Home in Second Round - North Carolina FC
- Phoenix Rising to Host U.S. Open Cup Second Round - Phoenix Rising FC
- Switchbacks FC Potential U.S. Open Cup Opponents Announced - Colorado Springs Switchbacks FC
- STLFC Enters Second Round of U.S. Open Cup - Saint Louis FC
- Nashville SC Collaborates with Special Olympics Tennessee to Hold Session for Athletes - Nashville SC
- MLS SuperDraft Number One Pick Joins Orange County SC - Orange County SC
- USL Championship Discipline Report - Week 7 - USL
- Hartford Athletic Announces Cigna as Founding Partner - Hartford Athletic
- Chavany Willis scores first Steel FC goal in loss - Philadelphia Union II
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.