Griffins Host Winning Wednesday and $2 Beers/$2 Hot Dogs Next Week
Wednesday, Feb. 20, 2019 vs. Rockford IceHogs
Time: 7 p.m. at Van Andel Arena (doors open at 6 p.m.). Winning Wednesday presented by Farm Bureau Insurance: Every time the Griffins win at home on Wednesday, each fan in attendance will receive a free ticket to the next Wednesday game. All fans who were in attendance for the Griffins' win against the Manitoba Moose on Feb. 6 can redeem their ticket stub for a free ticket to this game. To redeem a Winning Wednesday ticket, please visit the box office following the Winning Wednesday game, The Zone during normal business hours, or the Van Andel Arena box office prior to the next Wednesday game beginning at 5:30 p.m. Fans who exchange their Winning Wednesday ticket at The Zone on a non-game day will receive 20% off the purchase of one item (excluding jerseys). One discount per person present. Post-Game Parties at Peppino's: After every Wednesday game, join Griffins players and staff for the official post-game party at Peppino's Sports Grille downtown. Library Nights: For all Wednesday and Sunday games, fans can present their Grand Rapids Public Library card or Kent District Library card at the Van Andel Arena box office on the night of the game or at The Zone anytime during the store's regular business hours to purchase either an Upper Level Faceoff ticket for $14, an Upper Level Center Ice ticket for $17, or a Lower Level Faceoff ticket for $20. Limit four tickets per card per person, subject to availability.
ï»¿Friday, Feb. 22, 2019 vs. Texas Stars Presented by BDO
Time: 7 p.m. at Van Andel Arena (doors open at 6 p.m.). $2 Beers and $2 Hot Dogs: Fans can enjoy $2 domestic drafts and $2 hot dogs from 6-8 p.m., while supplies last. Get in the D-ZONE presented by Coppercraft Distillery: Every Friday night is a Griffins D-Zone night. Avoid the concession lines and get your $2 beers and $2 hot dogs served to you in your seats. Call (616) 774-4585 ext. 2 or visit griffinshockey.com/dzone today to purchase a package of four or more D-Zone tickets for any Friday night game. Free Ride Friday on the Rapid: Ride the Rapid to and from any Friday game and enjoy complimentary fare by showing your ticket to the game. Visit ridetherapid.org for schedule information, routes and maps.
College Night presented by Michigan First Credit Union: College students can show their ID at every Friday game to purchase an Upper Level Faceoff ticket for $13 (or $12 in advance at The Zone) or an Upper Level Center Ice ticket for $16 (or $15 in advance at The Zone). Limit one ticket per ID.
Tickets for all 2018-19 Grand Rapids Griffins home games may be purchased:
- Online through griffinshockey.com/buytickets; - On the Griffins app, available for iPhone and Android; - In person at all Star Tickets outlets and at The Zone on the west side of Van Andel Arena; - By phone through Star Tickets at (800) 585-3737; - For season ticket packages please call (616) 774-4585; - For group information please visit griffinshockey.com/group.
Advance ticket prices are $16, $19, $20, $21 and $23 in the arena's upper level, and $22, $26, $31 and $37 in the lower level. (Additional $3 per ticket on day of game.) On game night, tickets may be purchased without a convenience charge at the Van Andel Arena box office, beginning 90 minutes before game time. Fans who attend multiple games can avoid charges and receive a discount from the single-game price by purchasing a 10- or 20-game ticket plan.
MOS Corner Office: Presented by Michigan Office Solutions, this section, located on the terrace level above section 118, provides the best seats in the house for groups of up to 30 people, with La-Z-Boy chairs and an array of unprecedented amenities. Call (616) 774-4585 ext. 4.
Social Media Specials: Special discounts on lower and upper bowl tickets are often available for fans that follow the Griffins on Facebook and Twitter.
Military Nights: Every home game, current members of our military can purchase up to four Upper Level Faceoff tickets for $14 each, four Upper Level Center Ice tickets for $17 each or four Lower Level Faceoff tickets for $20 each with a valid military ID. The offer also extends to veterans who present a VA ID or discharge papers.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from February 14, 2019
- Red Wings Assign Cholowski and Frk to Griffins - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Heat Introduce March Madness Ticket Offers - Stockton Heat
- Terry Recalled, Cracknell Joins Gulls - San Diego Gulls
- Limited Lanes Available for Bowl-A-Thon - Rockford IceHogs
- Pascal Laberge Activated from IR - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Roadrunners Return Home Next Saturday with Youth Jersey Giveaway Night - Tucson Roadrunners
- Griffins Host Winning Wednesday and $2 Beers/$2 Hot Dogs Next Week - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Amerks Hosting Annual Hometown Heroes Night Saturday, February 23 against Belleville - Rochester Americans
- Connor Brickley Recalled by NY Rangers, Drew Melanson Summoned from Maine and Derek Pratt signed to PTO - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Forward Jonny Brodzinski Assigned by Los Angeles Kings on Conditioning Assignment - Ontario Reign
- Binghamton Devils to Host Police vs. Fire Heart Cup Game on Saturday - Binghamton Devils
- Admirals to Host 2nd Annual Great Skate Friday Night - Milwaukee Admirals
- Archibald, Goloubef, Recalled by Ottawa - Belleville Senators
- Sens First Line Initiating Playoff Push - Belleville Senators
- Sam Morin Loaned to Lehigh Valley for Conditioning - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Phantoms Recall G Branden Komm - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Make It a Bakers(field) Dozen for Condors, 4-1 - Bakersfield Condors
- Furious Rally Earns OT Point - San Diego Gulls
- Chicago Builds 4-0 Lead on Way to 4-2 Win - Manitoba Moose
- Rocket Stumble in 4-1 Loss to Comets - Laval Rocket
- Quine Scores, Heat Offense Goes Cold in 4-1 Loss - Stockton Heat
- Colorado Staves off Late Rally to Top Gulls, 5-4 in OT - Colorado Eagles
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.