Pascal Laberge Activated from IR
Lehigh Valley, Pa. - The Philadelphia Flyers have activated forward Pascal Laberge from Injured, Non-Roster and have loaned him to their American Hockey League affiliate, the Lehigh Valley Phantoms.
Laberge, 20, played two games for the Lehigh Valley Phantoms last season after his season in the QMJHL finished up. Laberge made his professional debut on April 13, 2018 against the Bridgeport Sound Tigers.
A native of Chateauguay, Quebec, Laberge was drafted in the second round (#36) of the 2016 NHL Draft by the Philadelphia Flyers. Prior to turning pro, Laberge played six season in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League for the Gatineau Olympiques, Victoriaville Tigres, and Quebec Remparts, He amassed 178 points on 62 goals and 116 assists in 224 games in the QMJHL.
Laberge has yet to play a game this season after being placed on injured reserve prior to the beginning of the year.
The Phantoms will face another 3-in-3 weekend coming up as they take on Bridgeport at home Friday Night before a home-and-home series with Hershey. They will face the Bears Saturday at Giant Center and Sunday at PPL Center. Tickets to You Can Play! Night on Friday can be purchased HERE. Tickets to MeLVin's Birthday Bash on Sunday can be purchased HERE.
Season tickets offering a wide range of benefits as well as 21-Game and 13-Game plans are available by calling the Phantoms at 610-224-GOAL (4625).
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from February 14, 2019
- Red Wings Assign Cholowski and Frk to Griffins - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Heat Introduce March Madness Ticket Offers - Stockton Heat
- Terry Recalled, Cracknell Joins Gulls - San Diego Gulls
- Limited Lanes Available for Bowl-A-Thon - Rockford IceHogs
- Pascal Laberge Activated from IR - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Roadrunners Return Home Next Saturday with Youth Jersey Giveaway Night - Tucson Roadrunners
- Griffins Host Winning Wednesday and $2 Beers/$2 Hot Dogs Next Week - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Amerks Hosting Annual Hometown Heroes Night Saturday, February 23 against Belleville - Rochester Americans
- Connor Brickley Recalled by NY Rangers, Drew Melanson Summoned from Maine and Derek Pratt signed to PTO - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Forward Jonny Brodzinski Assigned by Los Angeles Kings on Conditioning Assignment - Ontario Reign
- Binghamton Devils to Host Police vs. Fire Heart Cup Game on Saturday - Binghamton Devils
- Admirals to Host 2nd Annual Great Skate Friday Night - Milwaukee Admirals
- Archibald, Goloubef, Recalled by Ottawa - Belleville Senators
- Sens First Line Initiating Playoff Push - Belleville Senators
- Sam Morin Loaned to Lehigh Valley for Conditioning - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Phantoms Recall G Branden Komm - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Make It a Bakers(field) Dozen for Condors, 4-1 - Bakersfield Condors
- Furious Rally Earns OT Point - San Diego Gulls
- Chicago Builds 4-0 Lead on Way to 4-2 Win - Manitoba Moose
- Rocket Stumble in 4-1 Loss to Comets - Laval Rocket
- Quine Scores, Heat Offense Goes Cold in 4-1 Loss - Stockton Heat
- Colorado Staves off Late Rally to Top Gulls, 5-4 in OT - Colorado Eagles
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.