FirstEnergy Stadium Welcomes 15 Millionth Fan in 2019
(Reading, PA) - The Reading Fightin Phils welcomed their 15 millionth fan in 2019, drawing 398,314 over 67 home openings at FirstEnergy Stadium throughout this season.
Beginning as the home to the Reading Indians in 1952, FirstEnergy Stadium's all-time regular season attendance now stands at 15,248,890.
FirstEnergy Stadium is the only active Double-A stadium that has hosted 15 million fans in stadium history. Thursday's regular-season home finale featured a gathering of 9,270, the largest of the season.
The Fightin Phils have secured a spot in the 2019 playoffs, and will meet the Trenton Thunder in the East Division Finals beginning on Wednesday, September 4 at 7 p.m. at FirstEnergy Stadium. Reading will also host game two of the division series on Thursday, September 5 at 7 p.m.
Should Reading advance to the finals, the Fightins would host games one and two of the best-of-five series against the West division champions on Tuesday, September 10 and Wednesday, September 11, both at 7 p.m.
Tickets for all home playoff games are available now at the Weidenhammer Ticket Office at FirstEnergy Stadium, online at fightins.com/playoffs, or by calling 610-370-BALL.
America's Classic Ballpark is proud to be a part of Pennsylvania's Americana Region and was voted the #1 stadium in all of Double-A by MiLB's Ben Hill. Follow the Fightins on Twitter at @ReadingFightins and like them on Facebook via www.facebook.com/fightins. Purchase playoff tickets TODAY - call or TEXT 610-370-BALL.
Images from this story
FirstEnergy Stadium, home of the Reading Fightin Phils
• Discuss this story on the Eastern League message board...
Eastern League Stories from August 30, 2019
- Yard Goats Denied Third Straight Win - Hartford Yard Goats
- Peterson Pitches Ponies to Series-Opening Win over Goats - Binghamton Rumble Ponies
- Lawson's Strong Start Not Enough in Late Loss to Bowie - Richmond Flying Squirrels
- RubberDucks Succumb to SeaWolves' Rally - Akron RubberDucks
- Thompson Deals as SeaWolves Rally to Beat Akron - Erie SeaWolves
- Pork Roll Fizzle out against Fightins - Trenton Thunder
- Gamboa Delivers Go-Ahead in 5-3 Win at Trenton - Reading Fightin Phils
- Reyes Fans Nine in a 5-4 Win over the 'Cats - Portland Sea Dogs
- Early Runs Help Senators Roll - Harrisburg Senators
- Curve Shut Down by McGowin, Senators - Altoona Curve
- Spann Presented with Troubh Community Service Award - Portland Sea Dogs
- Papelbon Newest Member of UNUM Sea Dogs Hall of Fame - Portland Sea Dogs
- FirstEnergy Stadium Welcomes 15 Millionth Fan in 2019 - Reading Fightin Phils
- Sea Dogs Game Notes August 30th vs. New Hampshire - Portland Sea Dogs
- Rumble Ponies Game Notes #137: Binghamton Rumble Ponies (29-42, 64-72) vs. Hartford Yard Goats (35-33, 72-63) - 7:05 PM - Binghamton Rumble Ponies
- Akron RubberDucks Homestand Highlights (August 30 - September 2) - Akron RubberDucks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Reading Fightin Phils Stories
- Additional Trick-OR-Treating Night at FirstEnergy Stadium, Presented by Savage Auto Group
- Utilities Employees Credit Union to Host Halloween for Baseballtown Dream League
- All-Stars from Final Rip It Showcase Announced
- Safe Trick-OR-Treat & Halloween Movie Night at FirstEnergy Stadium, Presented by T-Mobile
- Movie Nights Continue with Sports & Halloween Themes