First Round Playoff Dates Set for Jackalopes
ODESSA, TX - Their opponent has not been determined yet, but the home dates for the Opening Round Series for the Odessa Jackalopes have been set.
The run for the Central Hockey League's Presidents' Cup starts next week, but the Jackalopes will begin the first round on the road before hosting game three and game four (if necessary) of their best-of-five series.
Game three will be played at the Ector County Coliseum on Tuesday, April 5th and game four (if necessary) will be on Thursday, April 7th. The start time for both contests will be 7:05 PM CST. Fans can purchase their playoff tickets now by calling (432) 552-7825 or visiting jackalopes.org.
Odessa's first round opponent will either be the Texas Brahmas or Tulsa Oilers. The final results will be known after Sunday's games are finished.
Odessa Jackalopes vs. To Be Determined, Opening Round best-of-five:
Game 1: @ TBD
Game 2: @ TBD
Game 3: April 5th at Ector County Coliseum, 7:05 PM CST
*Game 4: April 7th at Ector County Coliseum, 7:05 PM CST
*Game 5: @ TBD
The Jackalopes close out the regular season tonight against Bossier-Shreveport at the Coliseum at 7:05 PM CST.
The Odessa Jackalopes are the Central Hockey League affiliate for the NHL's New York Islanders and the AHL's Bridgeport Sound Tigers. The team is currently in the middle of its 14th season. Season tickets, mini-plans, and single game tickets are available by calling (432) 552-7825 or visiting jackalopes.org.
• Discuss this story on the Central Hockey League message board...
Central Hockey League Stories from March 26, 2011
- Americans Edged 5-4 in OT by Riverkings in Front of Sellout Crowd - Allen Americans
- Rapid City Wins Turner Conference - CHL
- Eagles Earn 2nd Seed in Turner Conference, Will Face Quad City Mallards in Opening Round of Playoffs - Colorado Eagles
- RiverKings Rally, Beat Allen in Shootout - Mississippi RiverKings
- Killer Bees Release Playoff Schedule - Rio Grande Valley Killer Bees
- PrairieThunder Lose 1-0 at Evansville on Saturday Night - Bloomington PrairieThunder
- Komets ground Eagles 2-1 in season finale; Clinch sixth seed in CHL Opening Round playoffs - Fort Wayne Komets
- Bucks Eliminated From Playoff Race - Laredo Bucks
- Bees Clinch Playoff Berth With 5-4 Win - Rio Grande Valley Killer Bees
- Mavericks Fall to Bucks in Regular Season Finale, 2-1 - Kansas City Mavericks
- Oilers Beat Thunder Again - Wichita Thunder
- Regular Season Ends with Loss in Odessa - Bossier-Shreveport Mudbugs
- Mallards Fall In Dayton, Finish Regular Season In Seventh Place - Quad City Mallards
- Jacks Close Regular Season with 4-2 Win - Odessa Jackalopes
- Gems finish regular season with 6-2 win over Mallards - Dayton Gems
- Komets announce 2010-11 End of Season Awards - Fort Wayne Komets
- Komets Klip Eagles in Regular Season Finale - Colorado Eagles
- First Round Playoff Dates Set for Jackalopes - Odessa Jackalopes
- Sundogs Announce First Round Opponent, Schedule - Arizona Sundogs
- Mudbugs Announce First Round Playoff Schedule - Bossier-Shreveport Mudbugs
- Bucks Face Must Win Tonight - Laredo Bucks
- RiverKings Support Ole Miss Hockey in Jersey Auction - Mississippi RiverKings
- Rush Overcome Three-Goal Deficit in 4-3 Shootout Win in Arizona - Rapid City Rush
- Sundogs Fall 4-3 in Shootout to Defending Champs - Arizona Sundogs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.