FC Dallas Homegrown Bryan Reynolds Signs New Four-Year Contract
FRISCO, Texas - FC Dallas Homegrown Bryan Reynolds has agreed to terms on a new, four-year contact through 2024 with a club option for the 2025 season, the club announced today. Per team policy, terms of the deal will not be disclosed.
"Bryan Reynolds has flourished whenever he has gotten an opportunity," said FC Dallas President Dan Hunt. "He has a bright future and we're thrilled that he'll continue to grow with us at FC Dallas and at the National Team level."
Reynolds, 19, signed with FC Dallas as the 17th Homegrown in club history on Nov. 22, 2016 and became the youngest to ever sign with the club at 15 years and 147 days old. He has appeared in 16 matches for FC Dallas since making his MLS debut in the final minute of a 1-1 draw against Los Angeles FC on May 19, 2019. He's recorded two assists, including one this season in the 3-2 loss to Minnesota United on Sept. 9.
"FC Dallas has been my home since I was 12 years old," said Reynolds. "I'm excited to continue my career with the club and look forward to helping create championship moments for our fans to celebrate."
Reynolds appeared in 12 matches for FC Dallas' USL League One side North Texas Soccer Club last season and scored his first professional goal on Aug. 27. He was also part of the North Texas SC team that defeated Greenville Triumph SC, 1-0, on Oct. 19 to win the USL League One Final in the inaugural season.
Reynolds was part of the FC Dallas Under-16 Academy team that won the 2015-16 U.S. Soccer Development Academy Championship. He has been called up to various U.S. Youth National Team camps and was the youngest player on the U.S. U-17 team during the Concacaf Championship in 2017. Reynolds represented the United States in the 2017 FIFA U-17 World Cup in India, where he played the final nine minutes in the 4-1 loss quarterfinals match against England. Reynolds was also part of the U-18 National Team that won the 2018 Vaclav Jezek Tournament.
Name: Bryan Reynolds
Connect with Bryan: Instagram
Date of Birth: June 28, 2001 (19)
Birthplace: Fort Worth, Texas
Hometown: Fort Worth, Texas
Transaction: FC Dallas signs Homegrown Bryan Reynolds to a four-year contract through 2024 with club option for 2025 season.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from September 23, 2020
- D.C. United Lose 1-0 against Nashville SC on the Road - D.C. United
- Red Bulls Roll Past Inter Miami, 4-1 - New York Red Bulls
- Chicago Fire FC Defeats Houston Dynamo 4-0 at Soldier Field - Chicago Fire
- Rapids Rough up Earthquakes - Colorado Rapids
- Sporting Falls 2-1 to Orlando City SC - Sporting Kansas City
- Toronto FC (1) - New York City FC (0) Post Match Summary - Toronto FC
- Inter Miami CF Falls to New York Red Bulls - Inter Miami CF
- FC Cincinnati remain unbeaten at Nippert Stadium - FC Cincinnati
- Union earn a point on the road in defensive battle - Philadelphia Union
- Orlando City Beats Kansas City 2-1 to Set Club Record Seven-Game Unbeaten Streak - Orlando City SC
- Atlanta United Defeat FC Dallas 1-0 - Atlanta United FC
- Dynamo Fall to Chicago Fire FC 4-0 - Houston Dynamo
- Notes & Quotes: New York City FC 0 - 1 Toronto FC - New York City FC
- FC Dallas Falls to Atlanta United FC 1-0 - FC Dallas
- Nashville SC Even 0-0 with 10-Man D.C. United at Halftime - Nashville SC
- Revolution Top Montreal Impact, 3-1 - New England Revolution
- Impact Stumble to 3-1 Loss at New England - Montreal Impact
- Timbers to Face Seattle Sounders FC Tonight at Providence Park - Portland Timbers
- Sounders FC's Nicolas Lodeiro Staying Perfect from the Spot: MLS Week 13 News & Notes - MLS
- Game Notes: Sounders FC at Portland Timbers - September 23, 2020 - Seattle Sounders FC
- Defender Danilo Silva Announces Retirement - Los Angeles FC
- Nashville SC and the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Team up to Celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month - Nashville SC
- Orlando City Forward Matheus Aias to Undergo Additional Medical Testing - Orlando City SC
- FC Dallas Homegrown Bryan Reynolds Signs New Four-Year Contract - FC Dallas
- Columbus Crew SC Hosts Minnesota United FC Tonight - Columbus Crew SC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.