FC Dallas Announces Phase 2 Broadcast Schedule
Frisco, TX - FC Dallas announced its 2020 Phase 2 television schedule today as well as an update regarding its final Phase 1 match. Currently, three matches of the Phase 2 schedule have been confirmed with nine additional matches expected to be announced in the near future. FC Dallas' Wednesday and Sunday night regular season matches in 2020 will air on FOX Sports Southwest, FOX Sports GO and on FCDTV Network affiliates outside the DFW market, starting with Dallas' final Phase 1 match against the Colorado Rapids on Wednesday, September 16 at 7:30PM. FC Dallas' Saturday night matches will continue to air on TXA21 and the FCDTV Network.
All matches broadcast on FOX Sports Southwest and FOX Sports Southwest Plus will also be streamed live on the FOX Sports GO app and at FOXSportsGO.com. All locally broadcast matches will continue to be streamed on FCDallas.com/Stream courtesy of AdvoCare.
All of FC Dallas' regular-season games can be heard in English on FCDallas.com.com/Radio and in Spanish on Univision Deportes (1270 AM) with Carlos Alvarado and Rafa Calderon.
ABOUT FC DALLAS
An original member of Major League Soccer since the league's inception in 1996, FC Dallas is owned and operated by Hunt Sports Group which also owns the Kansas City Chiefs. Dallas plays its regular season from February to October at Toyota Stadium in Frisco, Texas. FC Dallas won the Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup in 1997 and 2016 and the MLS Supporters' Shield in 2016.
ABOUT FOX SPORTS SOUTHWEST
FOX Sports Southwest and its sister networks FOX Sports Oklahoma and FOX Sports New Orleans collectively reach millions of homes in Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, and Arkansas. The regional sports networks are the television homes of the NBA's Dallas Mavericks, San Antonio Spurs, Oklahoma City Thunder and New Orleans Pelicans; MLB's Texas Rangers; the NHL's Dallas Stars; the WNBA's Dallas Wings and University Interscholastic League (UIL) Texas high school events. FOX Sports Southwest and its sister networks produce over 750 events and more than 2,500 hours annually of local original sports programming. For complete regional sports coverage, telecast schedules and channel listings, visit FOXSportsSouthwest.com.
FOX Sports GO is currently available on mobile and tablet devices, including iOS and Android as well as FOXSportsGO.com. FOX Sports GO is also available on connected devices including Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Roku Players and Roku TV, and Xbox One. Fans can download the app for free from the iTunes App Store, Google Play, Amazon App Store, Roku App Store, Xbox One App Store and Windows App Store.
Wednesday and Sunday night matches scheduled to air on FOX Sports Southwest; Saturday night matches to air on TXA21.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from September 14, 2020
- Earthquakes Weekly Update: September 14, 2020 - San Jose Earthquakes
- Earthquakes Announce Broadcast Schedule Through September - San Jose Earthquakes
- Timbers Midfielder Sebastian Blanco Undergoes Successful ACL Surgery - Portland Timbers
- Head Coach Gary Smith and Midfielder Dax McCarty Named to MLS Team of the Week - Nashville SC
- FC Dallas vs Colorado Rapids: Keys to the Match: September 16, 2020 - Colorado Rapids
- D.C. United Announce Update to Academy Programming - D.C. United
- Sounders FC Forward Jordan Morris Voted MLS Player of the Week - Seattle Sounders FC
- Seattle Sounders FC Forward Jordan Morris Voted MLS Player of the Week - MLS
- Rubio, Abubakar & Namli Named to MLS Team of the Week Presented by Audi - Colorado Rapids
- FC Dallas Announces Phase 2 Broadcast Schedule - FC Dallas
- Sporting KC Weekly - Sporting Kansas City
- Nashville SC Offense Comes to Life in 4-2 Win over Atlanta United FC - Nashville SC
- Youth on Display in Dominant Win over RSL - Colorado Rapids
- Toronto FC Acquires Tony Gallacher on Loan - Toronto FC
- LAFC Defeats Portland Timbers 4-2 Sunday Night at Banc of California Stadium - Los Angeles FC
- Quakes shutout California Clasico rival - San Jose Earthquakes
- Timbers Fall 4-2 on the Road to Los Angeles FC - Portland Timbers
- LA Galaxy Postgame Notes and Quotes: LA Galaxy 0, San Jose Earthquakes 0 - Sunday, September 13, 2020 - LA Galaxy
- Impact Build Big Lead, Tops Vancouver - Montreal Impact
- 'Caps fall short after both sides reduced to 10 men - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Sporting Reclaims First Place in 1-0 Win over Minnesota - Sporting Kansas City
- MNUFC Falls 1-0 at Sporting KC - Minnesota United FC
- Weekly Sports League and Franchise Report - OSC Original by Dan Krieger
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.