FC Cincinnati, Levy Partner at West End Stadium
CINCINNATI - FC Cincinnati and Levy, the market leader in sports and entertainment hospitality, have partnered to create an industry-leading dining and hospitality experience at the club's West End Stadium, which is scheduled to open in March 2021.
The collaboration will drive West End Stadium as a culinary and cultural epicenter of Cincinnati, providing fans with authentic menus, atmospheres and partnerships that showcase the best the city has to offer.
"One of our main goals in building and opening West End Stadium is providing the best on-site experience for every single one of our guests at every event," FC Cincinnati President Jeff Berding said. "Having a partner like Levy - who is at the top of its industry and changing the way stadium and arena food is thought of and presented - is game-changing for us and our fans. Hospitality, catering and concessions are some of the most important game day experiences for anyone who attends a sporting event, and we know we're in for a world-class experience when West End Stadium opens in 2021."
"This new stadium is an incredibly exciting project and shows the huge growth and potential for professional soccer in Cincinnati," said Andy Lansing, President and CEO of Levy. "In a city with a lengthy sports and food history, FC Cincinnati is the perfect club to become an innovator in both areas. We're excited to collaborate and build a world-class experience based on the traditions that put Cincinnati on the sports and food map. The 2021 season can't come soon enough."
Dining at West End Stadium will be heavily influenced by Cincinnati fan favorites and draw inspiration from culinary innovators and markets from around the city. A deeper understanding of fan preferences will be driven by Levy's E15 Group, recognized as an industry-leader in analytics and emerging technology.
From the FC Cincinnati - Levy partnership at West End Stadium, fans can expect:
Signature dishes crafted based on FC Cincinnati traditions and fan preferences,
A visible presence of Cincinnati's best restaurants and purveyors in the various dining environments throughout the stadium, and
Elevated dining options in premium spaces utilizing fresh, locally-sourced ingredients.
The venue will also offer job and skill-building opportunities for the city's culinary talent.
Levy will work with FC Cincinnati to build the dining and hospitality experience over the next year, leading up to the stadium's planned opening in March 2021. Once open, Levy will oversee all food and beverage operations across the stadium, tapping into its experience executing high-end signature events like the Kentucky Derby, the U.S. Open Tennis Championships, Grammy Awards, and many other championship and world-class sports and entertainment events across the United States.
Levy has also built expertise developing and operating some of the top professional soccer experiences, with eight MLS venue partners including Audi Field in Washington, D.C., and Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, among others.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from August 7, 2019
- Picturesque Goal from Mason Toye Sends MNUFC to Open Cup Final - Minnesota United FC
- Minnesota United to Face Atlanta United in U.S. Open Cup Final - Minnesota United FC
- Impact Defeats Cavalry FC 2-1 at Stade Saputo - Montreal Impact
- Toronto FC (2) - Ottawa Fury FC (0) Post Game Summary - Toronto FC
- Sporting Trades Rowe to Real Salt Lake - Sporting Kansas City
- Real Salt Lake Acquires MF Kelyn Rowe from Sporting Kansas City - Real Salt Lake
- Minnesota United Signs Midfielder Thomas Chacon as Young Designated Player - Minnesota United FC
- Forward Brian Rodriguez Joins LAFC as Young Designated Player - Los Angeles FC
- LAFC Acquires $250,000 in Allocation Money from Houston Dynamo - Los Angeles FC
- Houston Dynamo Acquire U.S. National Team FW Christian Ramirez from Los Angeles FC - Houston Dynamo
- Impact Acquires Ballou Tabla on Loan from FC Barcelona - Montreal Impact
- Chicago Fire Acquires Midfielder Micheal Azira, 2020 Second-Round Draft Pick from the Montreal Impact - Chicago Fire
- Impact Acquires First Position in MLS Allocation Order from Chicago Fire - Montreal Impact
- New York Red Bulls Add Southampton Winger Josh Sims on Loan - New York Red Bulls
- MLS Disciplinary Committee Decisions Announced - MLS
- Whitecaps FC Loan out Centre Back Brendan McDonough to USL Club Charlotte Independence - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Seattle's Lodeiro Reaches Double-Figure Assists in Landmark Third Straight Season: Week 23 MLS News & Notes - MLS
- FC Cincinnati, Levy Partner at West End Stadium - FC Cincinnati
- D.C. United Acquire Norwegian International Ola Kamara - D.C. United
- LA Galaxy Acquire Allocation Money from D.C. United and Orlando City SC - LA Galaxy
- Orlando City SC Acquires $200,000 in General Allocation Money from LA Galaxy - Orlando City SC
- D.C. United Acquire Emmanuel Boateng from the LA Galaxy - D.C. United
- Spanish Attacking Midfielder Bojan Krkic Joins the Impact - Montreal Impact
- Nashville SC Adds Midfielder Anibal Godoy to 2020 Major League Soccer Roster - Nashville SC
- Earthquakes Trade Anibal Godoy to Nashville SC, Acquire $650k in General Allocation Money - San Jose Earthquakes
- New York City FC to Host Full Team Appearance at adidas Flagship Store in Midtown Manhattan - New York City FC
- Columbus Crew SC Transfers Gaston Sauro to Liga MX Side Deportivo Toluca FC - Columbus Crew SC
- OSC Weekly Ratings Wrapup - OSC Original by David Carlson
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent FC Cincinnati Stories
- FC Cincinnati Sign Midfielder Rey Ortiz
- FC Cincinnati and FC Cincinnati Foundation Release 2019 Community Report & Unveil 2020 Initiatives
- FC Cincinnati Acquire Midfielder Siem De Jong
- FC Cincinnati Head Coach Ron Jans Resigns
- FC Cincinnati's 2020 promotional calendar, special ticket packages and Fan Fest announced