FC Cincinnati Foundation Announces Second-Annual Served by the Pros Fundraiser
CINCINNATI - The FC Cincinnati Foundation has announced the return of its Served by the Pros fundraiser that is part of the charity's "Orange and Blue Experiences" platform. The second-annual event will be held Sunday, March 22, at popular Cincinnati steakhouse Eddie Merlot's.
Fans and supporters are once again invited to enjoy an evening of handcrafted dishes and cocktails while being served by FC Cincinnati players and coaches. Tickets to both the main event, as well as tickets that include an exclusive VIP reception, are now on sale.
After raising more than $38,000 in its inaugural year, Served by the Pros will again feature popular live and silent auctions. In 2019, high-end prizes included a wine tasting for 10 at Eddie Merlot's, an expense-paid trip to the 2020 FCC game in Atlanta, and a expense-paid trip to visit multiple wineries in Napa
When: Sunday, March 22, 2020
Time: 5 p.m. VIP cocktail hour, 6 p.m. main event/open to all guests
Where: Eddie Merlot's, 10808 Montgomery Rd., Cincinnati, OH 45242
General Ticket: $150 each
VIP Ticket: $250 each
Notes: This is a 21+ only event
Purchase Tickets: "Served by the Pros"
What "Orange & Blue Experiences" Support
"Orange & Blue Experiences" - including Served by the Pros, Ladies Lace Up (which will return this summer) and The Baileys - support the FC Cincinnati Foundation's mission to improve the lives of children through soccer.
To achieve these goals, the Foundation offers an ambitious and engaging slate of programming that includes in-school and after-school soccer programming, Learning Is Cool, the West End Pride Soccer Team and Mini Pitch builds in the Greater Cincinnati area.
The FC Cincinnati Foundation also provides grants to support community-building initiatives in Cincinnati's West End community and to not-for-profit organizations with aligned missions.
In 2019, the FC Cincinnati Foundation generated a $1 million financial impact in the Greater Cincinnati area and awarded $100,000 in grants to West End community organizations, all while making a direct impact on more than 33,000 Cincinnati-area children.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from January 21, 2020
- Sounders FC's CONCACAF Champions League Match at CD Olimpia on February 20 Moved to San Pedro Sula - Seattle Sounders FC
- Atlanta United Acquires Adam Jahn from Phoenix Rising - Atlanta United FC
- LAFC to Host Third Annual Job Fair for Banc of California Stadium Employees - Los Angeles FC
- Timbers Set to Travel to Costa Rica for 2020 Preseason - Portland Timbers
- Whitecaps FC Acquire Ghanaian Midfielder Leonard Owusu from Israeli Premier League Side FC Ashdod - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Atlanta United Acquires up to $1.1 Million in Allocation Money from D.C. United - Atlanta United FC
- D.C. United Acquires Atlanta United Midfielder Julian Gressel for $750,000 in TAM - D.C. United
- FC Cincinnati Loan Goalkeeper Ben Lundt to Louisville City FC - FC Cincinnati
- Real Salt Lake Signs Defender Ashtone Morgan - Real Salt Lake
- FC Dallas Signs Liga MX Forward Franco Jara - FC Dallas
- LA Galaxy Sign Forward Javier "Chicharito" HernÃÂ¡ndez - LA Galaxy
- New York Red Bulls Bring Back Josh Sims on Loan - New York Red Bulls
- Dynamo Charities Host Grand Opening for Mini Pitches at Herman Brown Park - Houston Dynamo
- Toronto FC Sign Defender Rocco Romeo - Toronto FC
- FC Dallas Trades Jacori Hayes to Minnesota United FC - FC Dallas
- MNUFC Acquires Midfielder Jacori Hayes in Trade with FC Dallas - Minnesota United FC
- FC Cincinnati Foundation Announces Second-Annual Served by the Pros Fundraiser - FC Cincinnati
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent FC Cincinnati Stories
- FC Cincinnati Announce Roster Decisions for the 2021 Season
- Gyau scores first FCC goal as Orange and Blue conclude 2020 MLS season
- Two FC Cincinnati Players Called up to Respective National Teams
- FC Cincinnati Academy Announces Discovery Program Dates
- FC Cincinnati Weekly Update: November 2, 2020