Dragons Partner with the Winery at Versailles for Annual Yoga in the Outfield Event
DAYTON, Ohio - "Yoga in the Outfield", presented by The Winery at Versailles, returns to Fifth Third Field on Thursday, August 9. The one-hour yoga class will be led by the founder of local yoga studio Ignite Yoga.
This event is perfect for yogis of all skill levels. The yoga class will be followed by wine sampling and mingling with fellow yogis. Gates will open at 5:30 PM with the class starting at 6 PM. The event will conclude at 9 PM.
Cost of admission is $20 when purchased in advance and $25 the day of the event. Tickets include a Dragons co-branded t-shirt with The Winery at Versailles and Ignite Yoga, Dragons hat, tickets to a Dragons game, complimentary drink ticket, as well as a raffle ticket for the chance to win some great prizes!
Tickets can be purchased at: daytondragons.com/yoga
About the Winery at Versailles: The Winery at Versailles has been operating since 1994 and has been located just outside of Versailles, Ohio, since 2002. Aside from a wine sampling during "Yoga in the Outfield", the Winery hosts other events during the year including wine pairings, ladies nights and other "fun" nights. The Winery also has a full kitchen and bistro to complete a full day of wine experiences.
About Ignite Yoga: Located in Centreville, Ignite Yoga offers classes seven days a week at various skill levels. The studio offers private and group sessions along with meditation and nutrition counseling.
Images from this story
Dayton Dragons Mascots Heater and Gem doing yoga
Dayton Dragons Yoga in the Outfield Event
• Discuss this story on the Midwest League message board...
Midwest League Stories from June 14, 2018
- Captains' Eighth Walk-Off Clinches Sweep - Lake County Captains
- Snappers Fall in 3-2 Heartbreaker - Beloit Snappers
- Chiefs Walk off Beloit 3-2 in 11 Thursday - Peoria Chiefs
- Kirilloff Hits 12th, 13th Home Runs in 10-3 Win - Cedar Rapids Kernels
- Rally 'Caps Shock Loons for 9-6 Win - West Michigan Whitecaps
- Road-Weary Lugs Finish with Walkoff Loss - Lansing Lugnuts
- Loons Set Attendance Record, Fall to Whitecaps - Great Lakes Loons
- River Bandits Sweep LumberKings with 5-2 Victory, Move into First Place Tie - Quad Cities River Bandits
- Clinton swept, drops into first place tie - Clinton LumberKings
- Merry Clinchmas: Hot Rods Claim Eastern Division with 7-2 Win - Bowling Green Hot Rods
- Cougars Eliminated in First Half - Kane County Cougars
- Feight Homers, But TinCaps Drop Series Finale - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Cubs Take Series Finale against Dayton 2-0 - South Bend Cubs
- Dragons Fall at South Bend 2-0, Miss Chance for Sweep - Dayton Dragons
- TinCaps Game Notes: June 14 at Bowling Green (Game 66) - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Lugnuts Wrap up 13-Game, 14-Day Road Trip Tonight - Lansing Lugnuts
- Series Finale at Burlington Rained Out - Wisconsin Timber Rattlers
- Kernels Homestand Preview: June 15-17 - Cedar Rapids Kernels
- Dragons Notes for Thursday - Dayton Dragons
- Offensive Struggles by Wisconsin Leads to Bees Victory - Burlington Bees
- OF Chandler Taylor transferred to Quad Cities - Quad Cities River Bandits
- Dragons Partner with the Winery at Versailles for Annual Yoga in the Outfield Event - Dayton Dragons
- TinCaps Split Doubleheader in Bowling Green (June 13) - Fort Wayne TinCaps
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Dayton Dragons Stories
- Registration Opens for Dragons National Anthem Tryouts Presented by the Dayton Daily News
- Bolivar to Return as Dragons Manager; Full 2019 Coaching Staff Announced
- Dayton Dragons 2018 Organizational Year in Review
- Dragons Leandro Santana Wins Reds Minor League Community Service Award
- Dragons Robert Murphy Named Minor League Baseball Executive of the Year