Coke Canada Bottling Becomes an Official Partner of CF Montréal
MONTREAL - CF Montréal announced Saturday a three-year partnership agreement with Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited (Coke Canada Bottling), making the organization an official partner of the Club.
In striving to continue building fruitful and long-lasting relationships with both locally and internationally recognized brands, this agreement further enriches CF Montréal's growing list of affiliations with industry-leading organizations like Coke Canada Bottling whose unique histories have been and continue to be defined by growth, innovation, creativity, and an unwavering commitment to fan engagement.
In addition to premium brand visibility at CF Montréal events at Stade Saputo all throughout the season, Montréal soccer fans will not only continue to enjoy the iconic and most-loved beverages Canadians enjoy, but also discover a growing array of new options from the company's portfolio, many of which are made locally by the Coke Canada Bottling manufacturing facility in Montréal. Various activations will also be brought to life at Stade Saputo throughout the MLS season aimed at providing CF Montréal fans with premium experiences.
The launch of the partnership will be kicked off with an in-stadium social media contest at CF Montréal's upcoming MLS home game this Saturday, May 27, against Inter Miami CF. Using the #CFMTL and #CokeCanada hashtags, fans in attendance will be invited to share photographs of themselves on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram showcasing their match-day experience with a Coca-Cola© product of their choice in-hand.
"We are thrilled to join forces with an independent, family-owned business like Coke Canada Bottling and further diversify the match-day service offering and experience at Stade Saputo for all CF Montréal fans. The company's proven track record of success and local footprint in Montreal make this a natural fit as the Club aspires to reinforce its position in the city as a hub for professional soccer, entertainment, and unforgettable live experiences," said CF Montréal President and CEO Gabriel Gervais. "Moreover, Coke Canada Bottling's commitment to environmental sustainability and reducing its carbon footprint aligns with CF Montréal's own objectives for long-term environmental sustainability and a greener future."
"As Montréal's Local Bottler, we are thrilled to be the exclusive beverage partner of CF Montréal," said Erika Tremblay, Vice-President of Eastern Canada Operations at Coke Canada Bottling. "We look forward to engaging with the Club's passionate soccer fans, and the community as a whole, as we work to become the leading beverage partner in Canada and create a better future in the local communities where we operate."
Many of the Coke Canada Bottling products purchased and enjoyed in Montréal have been prepared at the company's Montréal manufacturing facility. Locally, Coke Canada Bottling makes and packages over 120 skus, producing approximately 25 million cases of product a year including Coca-Cola© , Canadaa Dry© and A&W© products, as well as Dasani 100% rPET (polyethylene terephthalate) and clear Sprite and Fresca bottles, helping to ensure more clear PET is in recycling systems so more can be captured and remade into recycled PET bottles. Coke Canada Bottling annually injects over $75 million into the Montréal economy through local vendors and partners. The company's local teams have strong community relationships with Big Brothers Big Sisters, Accueil Bonneau, and Dans la Rue.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from May 27, 2023
- Revolution Rally to 3-3 Draw with Chicago Fire FC in Thriller at Gillette Stadium - New England Revolution
- Full Time: Charlotte FC Take All Three Points from LA Galaxy - Charlotte FC
- Badji Nets Lone Goal in Colorado Return, FC Cincinnati Shuts Out Rapids 1-0 - FC Cincinnati
- Orlando City Extends Streak to Four-Games Unbeaten with Draw Against Atlanta - Orlando City SC
- Atlanta United Plays to 1-1 Draw at Orlando City SC - Atlanta United FC
- St. Louis CITY SC Defeats Vancouver Whitecaps FC 3-1 - St. Louis City SC
- 'Caps Battle Hard, Drop 3-1 Result to St. Louis CITY SC - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Minnesota United and Real Salt Lake Share the Points After 1-1 Draw - Minnesota United FC
- Houston Dynamo FC Earn Their Fifth Victory of the Season at Shell Energy Stadium - Houston Dynamo FC
- Austin FC Falls to Houston Dynamo 2-1 - Austin FC
- CF Montréal Edges Inter Miami CF 1-0 - Club de Foot Montreal
- Real Salt Lake Earns 1-1 Draw at Minnesota - Real Salt Lake
- Inter Miami CF Falls to CF Montréal on the Road - Inter Miami CF
- NYCFC Falls to Philadelphia Union - New York City FC
- Carranza Scores Brace; Union Unbeaten in Seven MLS Matches - Philadelphia Union
- Chicago Fire FC Ties New England Revolution 3-3 at Gillette Stadium - Chicago Fire FC
- Starting XI: CF Montréal vs. Inter Miami CF - Inter Miami CF
- GEODIS Preview: Nashville SC Returns to GEODIS Park to Host Columbus Crew in League Action - Nashville SC
- REMINDER: Earthquakes Host FC Dallas Tonight - San Jose Earthquakes
- Sounders FC Hosts New York Red Bulls Saturday Night at Lumen Field - Seattle Sounders FC
- LA Galaxy Play Host to Charlotte FC at Dignity Health Sports Park Tonight, Saturday, May 27 - LA Galaxy
- Preview: Rapids Host FC Cincinnati for First Time Since 2019 - Colorado Rapids
- Injury Report: Two Absent vs. Philadelphia Union - New York City FC
- Coke Canada Bottling Becomes an Official Partner of CF Montréal - Club de Foot Montreal
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Club de Foot Montreal Stories
- The Montreal Impact Foundation Launches Second Phase of Its Multisport Mini-Field Project
- CS Roussillon Joins CF Montréal's Scouting and Development Centre
- Five CF Montréal Academy Women's Program Players Called up by Canada's U17 Team
- George Campbell Called up by U23 United States National Team
- CF Montréal Parts Ways with Hernán Losada