Chicago Fire FC Away Match against Minnesota United FC Rescheduled to November 4
CHICAGO - Major League Soccer today announced that Chicago Fire FC's away match against Minnesota United FC at Allianz Field has been rescheduled to Wednesday, Nov. 4. The match was originally set to take place on Wednesday, Oct. 14 but was postponed due to a suspected case of COVID-19 among the Minnesota United team delegation.
The Nov. 4 contest will begin at 7:00 p.m. CT and will be broadcast live on WGN-TV and ESPN+ and transmitted locally in Spanish on TUDN 1200AM.
The Fire will return to league play this weekend when the team hosts the New York Red Bulls at Soldier Field on Saturday at 6:30 p.m. CT (WGN-TV, ESPN+, TUDN 1200 AM). The Chicago Fire Foundation, the charitable arm of the Chicago Fire, will host the Club's first-ever virtual fundraiser, "RAISE for P.L.A.Y.S.," that will coincide with the Fire vs. Red Bulls broadcast.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from October 19, 2020
- Anthony Fontana scores third game winning goal this season for Union - Philadelphia Union
- Revolution Fall to Philadelphia Union, 2-1 - New England Revolution
- Earthquakes Weekly Update: October 19, 2020 - San Jose Earthquakes
- What to Watch for as Nashville SC Hosts FC Dallas in Nationally-Televised Battle - Nashville SC
- LAFC and Banc of California to Host Week-Long 'Banc of Resources' Virtual Content Series Beginning October 19 - Los Angeles FC
- Dignity Health Sports Park Campus to Serve as An 11-Day Los Angeles County Vote Center - LA Galaxy
- MNUFC Match against Chicago Fire Rescheduled - Minnesota United FC
- Chicago Fire FC Away Match against Minnesota United FC Rescheduled to November 4 - Chicago Fire
- Bojan Named MLS Player of the Week - Club de Foot Montreal
- A Historic Night, Lions Clinch First Playoff Berth in Club History - Orlando City SC
- Montreal Impact Midfielder Bojan Voted MLS Player of the Week - MLS
- Whitecaps FC's Nationwide Search for the ONe Commences on November 6 - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Lassi Lappalainen to Undergo Shoulder Surgery - Club de Foot Montreal
- Colorado Rapids, CRYSC Announce 2020 Recipients of the Dr. Bob Contiguglia Annual Scholarship - Colorado Rapids
- Major League Soccer Announces Steps to Combat Racism and Increase Black Representation - MLS
- FC Cincinnati Weekly Update: October 19, 2020 - FC Cincinnati
- Philadelphia Union Acquire International Roster Spot from Montreal Impact - Philadelphia Union
- Impact Acquires $50,000 in 2020 General Allocation Money - Club de Foot Montreal
- Sounders FC and San Jose Earthquakes Play to Gritty Stalemate in Northern California - Seattle Sounders FC
- LA Galaxy Postgame Notes and Quotes: LA Galaxy 1, Vancouver Whitecaps FC 0 - Sunday, October 18, 2020 - LA Galaxy
- Quakes hold Western Conference leaders to scoreless draw - San Jose Earthquakes
- LAFC Draws the Portland Timbers 1-1 on Sunday at Providence Park - Los Angeles FC
- 'Caps lose late to LA Galaxy on the road - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Timbers, Los Angeles FC Play to 1-1 Draw at Providence Park - Portland Timbers
- Loons Draw at Home - Minnesota United FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Chicago Fire Stories
- Chicago Fire FC Weekly Update: March 8-14
- Chicago Fire FC Midfielder Alvaro Medran Receives U.S. Green Card
- Chicago Fire FC Defender Miguel Navarro Receives U.S. Green Card
- Chicago Fire FC Announces Three Additional 2021 Preseason Opponents
- Chicago Fire FC Defender/Midfielder Mauricio Pineda Named to U.S. U-23 Men's National Team