Cavaliers Sign Tyler Cook to Second 10-Day Contract
CLEVELAND - The Cleveland Cavaliers have signed forward Tyler Cook to a second 10-day contract, Cavaliers General Manager Koby Altman announced today.
Cook (6-9, 255) signed his first 10-day contract with the Cavaliers on January 9. He has played in eight games for Cleveland this season, averaging 2.1 points in 3.6 minutes per contest. Cook has also played in 16 games (five starts) with the Canton Charge, the Cavaliers' exclusively owned and operated NBA G League team, averaging 13.1 points on .582 shooting from the field and 6.2 rebounds in 21.4 minutes per game.
The Cavaliers' roster now stands at 16, including two Two-Way players.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from January 20, 2020
- Stars Take Down Legends - Salt Lake City Stars
- Charge Come up Short in Long Island - Canton Charge
- Simmons, Swarm Snap Skid over Iowa Wolves - Greensboro Swarm
- Legends' Big Comeback Falls Short of the Stars - Texas Legends
- Road Trip Struggles Continue in Greensboro - Iowa Wolves
- Long Island Nets Defeat Canton in Martin Luther King Jr. Day Matinee Game - Long Island Nets
- Blue Coats Top Lakers in Monday Matinee - Delaware Blue Coats
- South Bay Drops Monday Matinee in Delaware - South Bay Lakers
- Cavaliers Sign Tyler Cook to Second 10-Day Contract - Canton Charge
- Erie BayHawks & UPMC Health Plan Announce Plans for Slam Dunk Breast Cancer Game - Erie BayHawks
- Clips Stay Hot, Dethrone Kings - Agua Caliente Clippers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.