Boston Celtics Assign Terry Rozier to Maine Red Claws
BOSTON - The Boston Celtics announced today that they have assigned guard Terry Rozier to the Maine Red Claws of the NBA Development League.
Rozier, a 6'2" guard, was selected with the 16th overall pick by the Celtics in the 2015 NBA Draft. He made his NBA debut against the Philadelphia 76ers on October 28, 2015, and is averaging 1.8 points and 1.6 rebounds in 8.8 minutes per game over five contests with the team this year.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from November 14, 2015
- Skyforce Fall against Energy 95-98 in Home Opener - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Oklahoma City Falls to Austin in Season Opener - Oklahoma City Blue
- Thames Hits Shot at the Buzzer to Give Mad Ants 1-0 Start - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Comeback Falls Short In Season Opener - Canton Charge
- Vipers Split Weekend Series with Idaho Stampede - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Iowa Energy Start Season with Win at Sioux Falls - Iowa Wolves
- Xavier Thames hits buzzer-beating three pointer to down Raptors 905 - Raptors 905
- Devin Ebanks' Double-Double Leads Grand Rapids Past Delaware - Grand Rapids Drive
- Red Claws Avoid Canton's Charge - Maine Red Claws
- Westchester Knicks Claw Back against Erie BayHawks for Win - Westchester Knicks
- Spurs Recall Jonathon Simmons from Austin Spurs - Austin Spurs
- Boston Celtics Assign Terry Rozier to Maine Red Claws - Maine Red Claws
- Raptors 905 Waives Ashton Smith - Raptors 905
- Legends Fall to Spurs in Season Opener - Texas Legends
- Santa Cruz Warriors Defeat Bakersfield in Season Opener - Santa Cruz Warriors
- D-Fenders Take Season Opener over Bighorns - Los Angeles D-Fenders
- Austin Tops Texas in Season Opener, 104-82 - Austin Spurs
- Bighorns Fall in Close Game to D-Fenders in Season Opener - Reno Bighorns
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.