Booyah Look to Rebound at Witter Field
ASHWAUBENON, Wis. - The Green Bay Booyah will take on the Wisconsin Rapids Rafters for the final time this season as the two teams are scheduled to do battle at Witter Field on Thursday.
This battle for the Booyah comes off the heels of a loss to the Rafters at Capital Credit Union Park on Wednesday, 13-4. Spencer Weston (Western Oregon), Tristin Garcia (Western Kentucky), Johnny Hipsman (Richmond) and Nathan Blasick (West Virginia) all picked up runs batted in.
The Rafters clinched the season series over the Booyah last night as they picked up win number seven on the season series.
Christian Orr (Columbia International) is the probable pitcher for the Booyah for Thursday's fight. The Roswell, Georgia native is 3-1 with a 4.43 earned run average in ten appearances this season. This will be his third start of the season.
Colin Kiernan will get the start for the Rafters. He is 1-1 on the season with a 7.11 earned run average in 13 appearances. This will be his second start of the campaign.
The Booyah will return to Capital Credit Union Park for their final home game of the season on Friday as the Lakeshore Chinooks come to town. First pitch is scheduled for 6:35 pm. There will be Gnarly Cedar Brewing $5 14oz. craft pours presented by Razor 94.7 FM. There will also be a Postgame Fireworks Show, presented by Pepsi.
Single game, group tickets and the all-new Fleet Farm Flex Packs are on sale now. The Fleet Farm Flex Pack includes six tickets that can also be used for any games this summer along with a $50 Capital Credit Union Park gift card, $10 Fleet Farm gift card and much more. Visit www.booyahbaseball.com or call the ticket office at 920-497-7225 to reserve your seats today. The Booyah front office at Capital Credit Union Park is located at 2231 Holmgren Way in Ashwaubenon. Office hours are Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm.
Images from this story
Jakob Runnels of the Green Bay Booyah swings
• Discuss this story on the Northwoods League message board...
Northwoods League Stories from August 12, 2021
- Honkers Drop Home Finale with La Crosse 14-4 - Rochester Honkers
- Rivets Rolled by Kingfish to Finish Road Schedule - Rockford Rivets
- Mallards' Ninth Inning Rally Not Enough at Lakeshore - Madison Mallards
- Rox Split Series with Larks, Barth Becomes All-Time Hits Leader - St. Cloud Rox
- Regular Season Home Finale Ends with Clutch Hitting - Traverse City Pit Spitters
- MoonDogs Drop Finale vs. Huskies to Fall Victim of Sweep at Home - Mankato MoonDogs
- A True Flock Farewell - Bismarck Larks
- Rafters Outduel Booyah, Sweep Series - Wisconsin Rapids Rafters
- Booyah Drop Close Contest - Green Bay Rockers
- Bombers Drop Final Game against Kokomo and Split the Series - Battle Creek Battle Jacks
- Mallards Go for Sweep against Chinooks in Mequon - Madison Mallards
- Booyah Look to Rebound at Witter Field - Green Bay Rockers
- Mankato MoonDogs Playoff Tickets on Sale Online Now - Mankato MoonDogs
- Huskies Power their Way to Victory - Duluth Huskies
- Middaugh Shuts Down Woodchucks Wednesday - Fond du Lac Dock Spiders
- Woodchucks Fall in Fondy - Wausau Woodchucks
- Rafters Demolish Booyah, Win Season Series - Wisconsin Rapids Rafters
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Green Bay Rockers Stories
- Rockers Announce Final Six Additions to Roster
- Rockzilla Tour with Papa Roach, Falling in Reverse, Hollywood Undead and Bad Wolves Coming to Capital Credit Union Park August 14th
- Rockers Announce Eight Additions to Roster
- Green Bay Rockers Single Game Tickets on Sale Now
- Rockers to Host Green Bay Native and ESPN Host John Anderson for Inside Wisconsin Night