Allen Dishes Career-High to Help Sever Skid, 105-96
WHITE PLAINS, NY - The Westchester Knicks (17-12), the official NBA G League affiliate of the New York Knicks, pulled away in the fourth quarter to knock off the Delaware Blue Coats (10-14), 105-96, Saturday evening at Westchester County Center.
A near three-minute scoring drought in the fourth-quarter's early goings punished the Blue Coats. In the window, Westchester benefitted 11 straight points which helped put the Knicks up double-figures, the first double-digit advantage by either team for the game.
Before the final stanza, both teams played to 12 ties and swapped advantages 22 times.
Jameel Warney and Two-Way Player Isaiah Hicks both paced the Knicks with 27 points apiece. Two-Way Player Kadeem Allen rewrote his career-high with 13 assists on the night. Zak Irvin finished with a double-double comprised of 10 points and 11 rebounds.
For the Blue Coats, Shake Milton scored 26 points and 10 assists. Cameron Oliver posted a double-double made up of 11 points and 10 rebounds.
Westchester gets back on the road January 21 against the Windy City Bulls at 3:00 PM ET.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from January 19, 2019
- Tonight's Game Between the Erie BayHawks and Long Island Nets Suspended - Erie BayHawks
- Tonight's Game Between the Erie BayHawks and Long Island Nets Suspended - G League
- Iowa Falls Short in Austin - Iowa Wolves
- Capital City Stunned by Wisconsin in Final Minutes - Capital City Go-Go
- Allen Dishes Career-High to Help Sever Skid, 105-96 - Westchester Knicks
- Charge Broil Red Claws - Canton Charge
- Magic Capitalize on Slow Start from Mad Ants - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Red Claws Lose Lead Late to Charge - Maine Red Claws
- 905 Sting Swarm - Raptors 905
- San Antonio Assigns Chimezie Metu to Austin Spurs - Austin Spurs
- Tonight's Windy City Bulls Game Postponed - Windy City Bulls
- Tonight's Skyforce Game Postponed - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Drive Top Ants Behind 27 from Lucas - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Warriors Defeat Stars - Salt Lake City Stars
- Santa Cruz Warriors Beat Salt Lake City Stars 106-97, Extend Win Streak to Five Games - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Solomon's Dunk Sends Oklahoma City over Iowa - Oklahoma City Blue
- McRae Erupts for 54 in Capital City's Win over Maine - Capital City Go-Go
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.