Adams-Moisan Recalled to Laval
PORTLAND, ME - Mariners forward Morgan Adams-Moisan has been recalled to the AHL's Laval Rocket for the second time this season. The 21-year-old power forward leads the team in goals and penalty minutes and is under contract with Laval.
Adams-Moisan was assigned to the Mariners just before the season began and has appeared in 39 games for Maine, with a team-leading 15 goals and five assists. All 15 goals have come since November 28th (a 25 game span), when he scored his first professional goal in home win over the Reading Royals. Adams-Moisan also leads the team in penalty minutes, with 93.
The native of La Tuque, QC signed with Laval out of the QMJHL last April after a 61 point season with Drummondville. He was initially called up to Laval on December 11th, but appeared in just one game before being returned on Christmas Eve.
The Mariners are home on Wednesday night, finishing their five game homestand, when they return to divisional play and host the Worcester Railers at 7:00 PM. General admission tickets can be purchased at MarinersofMaine.com or by visiting or calling the Trusted Choice Box Office: 207-775-3458.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from February 11, 2019
- Brown Scores 3rd of Season in 4-1 Loss to Brampton - Reading Royals
- Wheeling Nailers Weekly Report, February 11 - Wheeling Nailers
- ECHL Transactions - February 11 - ECHL
- Texas Stars Recall Forward Spencer Naas - Idaho Steelheads
- Mariners Weekly: Mariners Seek Winning Homestand Before Hitting Road - Maine Mariners
- Busy Week Ahead for Walleye - Toledo Walleye
- Swamp Rabbits Weekly - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Oilers Announce Series of Roster Moves - Tulsa Oilers
- 'Blades Weekly: Week 2 of Homestand Brings in Orlando, Manchester - Florida Everblades
- ECHL Announces Fines, Suspensions - ECHL
- This Week Is Grizzlies Fight Cancer Weekend - Utah Grizzlies
- Steelheads Weekly - February 11, 2019 - Idaho Steelheads
- Indy Fuel Pit Stop: Week 18 (February 4 - February 10) - Indy Fuel
- Thunder Weekly, February 11th - Wichita Thunder
- Powell Recalled by Rochester - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Komets Extend Point Streak to Five Games; Roy Gets Call from Laval - Fort Wayne Komets
- Wings Weekly: Pink Ice on Thursday Night Kicks off Busy Week - Kalamazoo Wings
- Mavs Monday: February 11th - Kansas City Mavericks
- Adams-Moisan Recalled to Laval - Maine Mariners
- Oil Drops: Tulsa Oilers Weekly Report - February 11 - Tulsa Oilers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.