Oil Drops: Tulsa Oilers Weekly Report - February 11
Tulsa prepares for difficult stretch after Tuesday's game was postponed giving Oilers ten days between games.
OVERALL RECORD: 26-17-6
LAST WEEK: 0-0-0
Tuesday, Feb. 5 - Tulsa at Kansas City (Postponed to Feb. 13)
>> Tulsa's only scheduled game last week was postponed due to weather in the Kansas City area, as the Oilers embarked for Independence for a meeting with the Mavericks. The game was rescheduled for this Wednesday at 7:05pm at Silverstein Eye Centers Arena.
THE WEEK AHEAD
Tuesday, Feb. 12 - Tulsa AT Wichita, 7:05 p.m. - INTRUST Bank Arena (Wichita, KS)
Wednesday, Feb. 13 - Tulsa AT Kansas City, 7:05 p.m. - Silverstein Eye Centers Arena (Independence, MO)
Friday, Feb. 15 - Wichita vs Tulsa, 7:05 p.m. - BOK Center (Tulsa, OK)
Saturday, Feb. 16 - Worcester vs Tulsa, 7:05 p.m. - BOK Center (Tulsa, OK)
Sunday, Feb. 17 - Worcester vs Tulsa, 4:05 p.m. - BOK Center (Tulsa, OK)
ON THE MOVE
- 2/6 - Chris Forney (D) recalled from loan by San Diego (AHL).
- Dylan Bredo has 5 points (1g, 4a) during a 3-game point streak.
- Jared Thomas has 4 assists during a 3-game point streak.
- Devin Williams is 3rd in the ECHL with a goals-against average of 2.23
- Tuesday will mark ten days between games for the Oilers (Feb. 2 - Feb. 12)
- The Oilers are 16-1-4 when scoring first this season.
- Tulsa has won 7 of its last 9 road games.
POINTS: 46 - Adam Pleskach
GOALS: 22 - Adam Pleskach
ASSISTS: 24 - Adam Pleskach
PLUS/MINUS: +14 - Steven Kaunisto
PIMS: 129 - Mike McKee
PP GOALS: 6 - Adam Pleskach
SH GOALS: 2 - Jared Thomas
GW GOALS: 7 - Charlie Sampair
SHOTS: 204 - Adam Pleskach
WINS: 14 - Devin Williams*
GAA: 2.23 - Devin Williams*
SAVE %: .913 - Devin Williams*
* - Loaned to San Antonio (AHL)
POWER PLAY: Overall - 28/213 (13.1%) - 26th in the ECHL
Last Week - 0/0 (N/A)
PENALTY KILL: Overall - 158/191 (82.7%) - 15th in the ECHL
Last Week - 0/0 (N/A)
Adam Pleskach is 11th in the ECHL this season with 46 points and 5th with 22 goals. He also leads the league with 204 shots on goal, 21 shots ahead of second place... Charlie Sampair leads the ECHL with 7 game-winning goals... Jared Thomas is 15th among ECHL rookies with 34 points in 32 games... Steven Kaunisto and Dylan Bredo are tied for 16th among defensemen in the league with 25 points. Kaunisto also leads all defensemen with 4 game-winners.
PINK IN THE RINK - SATURDAY
The Oilers will celebrate their annual Pink in the Rink Night this Saturday when the Tulsa faces the Worcester Railers at 7:05pm at the BOK Center. The special event is put on to help raise money and awareness for cancer research, and the Oilers will wear special pink jerseys which will be auctioned off following the game. Proceeds from the postgame auction will be donated to cancer charities to be announced at the event.
POSTGAME SKATE - SUNDAY
Fans will have an opportunity to skate with the Tulsa Oilers players, take pictures and get autographs following Sunday's 4:05pm game against the Worcester Railers at the BOK Center. A limited number of skates will be available for rental, but fans are welcome to bring their own skates.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from February 11, 2019
- Brown Scores 3rd of Season in 4-1 Loss to Brampton - Reading Royals
- Wheeling Nailers Weekly Report, February 11 - Wheeling Nailers
- ECHL Transactions - February 11 - ECHL
- Texas Stars Recall Forward Spencer Naas - Idaho Steelheads
- Mariners Weekly: Mariners Seek Winning Homestand Before Hitting Road - Maine Mariners
- Busy Week Ahead for Walleye - Toledo Walleye
- Swamp Rabbits Weekly - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Oilers Announce Series of Roster Moves - Tulsa Oilers
- 'Blades Weekly: Week 2 of Homestand Brings in Orlando, Manchester - Florida Everblades
- ECHL Announces Fines, Suspensions - ECHL
- This Week Is Grizzlies Fight Cancer Weekend - Utah Grizzlies
- Steelheads Weekly - February 11, 2019 - Idaho Steelheads
- Indy Fuel Pit Stop: Week 18 (February 4 - February 10) - Indy Fuel
- Thunder Weekly, February 11th - Wichita Thunder
- Powell Recalled by Rochester - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Komets Extend Point Streak to Five Games; Roy Gets Call from Laval - Fort Wayne Komets
- Wings Weekly: Pink Ice on Thursday Night Kicks off Busy Week - Kalamazoo Wings
- Mavs Monday: February 11th - Kansas City Mavericks
- Adams-Moisan Recalled to Laval - Maine Mariners
- Oil Drops: Tulsa Oilers Weekly Report - February 11 - Tulsa Oilers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.