2020 Single-Match Tickets Now on Sale for All Chicago Fire FC Matches at Soldier Field
CHICAGO (Feb. 21, 2020) - Chicago Fire FC announced today that single-game tickets for all 2020 home matches are now on sale. The Club also revealed its 2020 promotional calendar, highlighting the key theme nights and stadium-wide giveaway items to be offered during the Club's historic first season back at Soldier Field.
Tickets for all games are available for as low as $19.98 (plus associated services fees and sales tax), a nod to the Club's inaugural 1998 campaign at Soldier Field. Single-game tickets can be purchased by visiting ChicagoFireFC.com and Ticketmaster.com or by calling 888-MLS-FIRE.
"We're thrilled to announce the launch of the 2020 single-game tickets and our promotional calendar for the new season," said Chicago Fire COO John Urban. "In our first season back in the heart of city, we'll offer exclusive giveaway items for all 17 of our home games at Soldier Field, which is unprecedented in Club history, as well as an expanded theme night calendar. These improvements to our gameday experience will produce lasting memories for our fans as we celebrate on the lakefront all season long."
The 2020 giveaway calendar will feature a broad range of collector's items, including 20,000 commemorative captain's pennants distributed at the team's home opener on March 21, a captain's armband inspired by the iconic Chicago city flag (April 4), Pride-themed knee-high socks (June 27), an exclusive player bobblehead (Sept. 26) and many more. The complete list of giveaway items can be found below.
Kicking off the schedule of 2020 theme nights is the March 21 Homecoming Match versus Atlanta United, celebrating the Fire's highly anticipated return downtown to Soldier Field. Later in the spring, the Club will help raise awareness for environmental sustainability with an Earth Day Celebration held in conjunction with the April 19 home match vs. Columbus Crew SC.
CFFC is the first professional sports team to announce a TikTok Night, which will take place on May 30. TikTok Night will celebrate the social media platform's community of creative content producers and serve as an extension of the Club's forthcoming launch on the platform at @chicagofire. The Club will also host a pair of Kids Adventure Day matches in 2020 (May 9 and Sept. 5), with a series of programs and promotions for kids and families. On June 27 - the eve of Chicago's annual Pride Parade - the Club will again celebrate its commitment to diversity, inclusion and Chicago's LGBTQ community with Pride Night presented by Heineken.
The Club also announced plans to host a pair of post-match fireworks shows on Chicago's lakefront, following home games against Toronto FC (Aug. 1) and the Montreal Impact (Sept. 26), the latter of which coincides with Fan Appreciation Night and the Fire's final regular season home game.
The complete Chicago Fire promotional calendar can be found below:
Date Opponent Time (CT) Theme Giveaway Item
March Atlanta 2:30 Homecoming Commemorative 21 United FC p.m. Match Captain's Pennant
April New 1:00 - Chicago-flag 4 York Red Bulls p.m. themed captain's armband
April Columbus 1:00 Earth Tree-Potting 19 Crew SC p.m. Day Celebration and Reusable Straws
April LAFC 2:30 - Poster 25 p.m. Series
May Inter 2:00 Kids Lunchbox 9 Miami CF p.m. Adventure Day 1
May FC 7:00 - Poster 23 Cincinnati p.m. Series
May Portland 7:00 - Nesting 27 Timbers p.m. Dolls
May New 7:00 TikTok Selfie 30 England Revolution p.m. Night Light
June Orlando 7:00 Pride Pride-Themed 27 City SC p.m. Night Knee-High Socks Presented by Heineken
July NYCFC 6:00 - Oven/Grilling 5 p.m. Mitt
July Philadelphia 7:00 eSports CFFC 8 Union p.m. Night FIFA Ultimate Team Cards
July D.C. 7:00 Presented Beach 11 United p.m. by CIBC Towel
Aug. Toronto 7:00 Chicago Co-branded 1 FC p.m. Sports + Fireworks Night Scarf
Aug. San 7:00 - TBA 5 Jose Earthquakes p.m.
Aug. LA 5:30 Presented Chicago 9 Galaxy p.m. by Tiger Energy Fire Loteria
Sept. Sporting 2:30 Kids Superhero 5 KC p.m. Adventure Day 2 Cape Bobblehead
Sept. Montreal 7:00 Fan 26 Impact p.m. Appreciation + Post match Fireworks Presented by Keurig-Dr. Pepper
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from February 21, 2020
- LA Galaxy x Black Arrow FC to Collaborate for 2020 Season - LA Galaxy
- Colorado Rapids Loan Anderson, Rodriguez, Jackson and Rwatubyaye to Colorado Springs Switchbacks FC - Colorado Rapids
- New York Red Bulls Sign Cristian Casseres Jr to New MLS Contract - New York Red Bulls
- LA Galaxy Sign Midfielder Jonathan Perez to Homegrown Player Contract - LA Galaxy
- FC Dallas Announces Details for Celebrate25 Week Leading up to 2020 Home Opener on February 29 - FC Dallas
- Orlando City SC Signs 2020 MLS SuperDraft Selection Joey DeZart - Orlando City SC
- Colorado Rapids Loan Matt Hundley to Memphis 901 FC - Colorado Rapids
- Toronto FC Signs MLS SuperDraft Pick Achara - Toronto FC
- Major League Soccer Canada and Kellogg Canada Announce Multi-Year Partnership - MLS
- Columbus Crew SC Announces 2020 Television Broadcast Schedule & Talent Team - Columbus Crew SC
- Whitecaps FC Welcome GE Appliances Canada as Newest Partner - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- LAFC, Estrella Media Announce Spanish-Language Broadcast TV Partnership - Los Angeles FC
- D.C. United and WJLA 24/7 News Reach Deal to Televise Matches in 2020 - D.C. United
- Minnesota United Announces 2020 Broadcast Schedule - Minnesota United FC
- FC Cincinnati Sign Midfielder Rey Ortiz - FC Cincinnati
- 2020 Single-Match Tickets Now on Sale for All Chicago Fire FC Matches at Soldier Field - Chicago Fire
- Red Bull Arena to Host Greece, Costa Rica for International Friendly - New York Red Bulls
- Nashville SC Collaborates with Judah & the Lion to Create Official Club Anthem - Nashville SC
- D.C. United and Julian Gressel Agree to Long-Term Contract - D.C. United
- YES Network to Televise 26 New York City FC Matches in 2020 - New York City FC
- Columbus Crew SC Reveals 2020 Promotional Calendar - Columbus Crew SC
- Sounders FC Plays to 2-2 Draw with CD Olimpia in First Leg of Scotiabank CONCACAF Champions League Round of 16 Matchup - Seattle Sounders FC
- Game Notes: AD San Carlos 3 - 5 New York City FC - New York City FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.